Chapter 2 Attack And My Room

Jumping trough the air, my black fur shining in the sun, I land on the bronze rouge. He tried to shake me off but I clamped my teeth onto his neck. The bittersweet, metallic taste of blood hits my tongue.

The rouges showed up on our land today for a battle, and a battle they will get!

After killing the bronze wolf I find the rouge leader and challenge him. He looks a little intimidated, but who wouldn't? I'm the only girl black wolf, and I have power radiating off of me.

The leader lunges at me. Bad move! I move aside, and catch him by his neck.

Snap! Crack!

Dead.

Good he deserved it he came onto my land and made me angry!

All of the other rouges start to slowly retreat. No leader, no attack.

I make my way around and make sure everyone is getting help. Thankfully no one is dead, but there are about forty or so injured.

Heading inside someone bumps into me and falls. I look down and see a little boy, and boy does he look scared.

"S-sorry L-luna Sa-Sabrina." He stutters.

I offer my hand to help him up, and he reluctantly takes it.

"It's alright little one," Little one? Gag! Is that the best I can do? "Why were you running?"

"I want to find my mommy and daddy, they haven't came back yet." He says as tears glass his eyes.

"It's okay, they're probably at the doctors. I made sure no one was dead. Okay?" I ask in a sickly sweet voice.

He nods and runs to the pack hospital.

Ugh! I sound so sweet! The things I do for my pack!

Shaking my head, I head to my room. My room is sick! The room is huge, like humongo! I have a king size bed, a walk in closet, my own bathroom with a jacuzzi, and a balcony.

My room is painted a really dark shade of turquoise. Posters of SWS, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, BVB, AC/DC, Bring Me The Horizon, Forever The Sickest Kids, Of Mice & Men, Evanescence, Peirce The Veil, and many more cover the walls.

In one corner of my room I have bean bags set up around a TV with my Xbox hooked up. I have games like COD (all of them), all of the Fallout series, Assassins Creed, Saints Row, GTA, and a few others.

In another corner I have my guitars, my cello's, and my violin's.

Then in the last corner I have my study desk, and a bookshelf.

I go to the bathroom change into my blue pajama pants, and white tank top, I brush my long white hair, then go to bed.

-***- -***- -***-

Question of the day!

What's your favorite food?