Pain

Shadow's POV

Sonic had passed out again on my chest. He looked like he was in so much pain. His hand still clutching his chest. His eyes locked shut and his quills were still ruffled. Scratches from vines were exposed as the master emerald's light. I didn't dare to move.

"Ugh... He's out cold again," I told the others as I put my arm around Sonic's neck as he rolled into his same position from earlier.

"I think we should bring him home... He needs to lie down," Tails commented and looked over at the hedgehog in my arms.

"Let's go to my house... It's closer to here. We need to get him in bed as soon as possible," I told them and they all nodded.

I didn't feel like letting them in my house... But this was for Sonic. He was in a lot of pain right now. I wanted to help him. He could barely move right now and can't even stay awake.

They all grabbed either one of my shoulders and I was cradling Sonic in my arms. Sonic was breathing slowly and was finally calming down. Everyone was making sure they weren't bothering the blue hedgehog. 

"Everyone ready to go?" I asked them and I felt all the hands on my shoulder's tighten.

"Let's go! Sonic needs help and we're here right for him," Tails said and everyone else nodded.

"Chaos Control!" I yelled and we were all swallowed by a bright white light.

I heard Rouge let out a small yelp and Amy held onto my arm tighter and tighter. Knuckles was protecting Tails and I held Sonic tightly in my arms. The others weren't used to traveling by Chaos Control and most hated it.

When I opened my eyes were all in my living room. The bright white light had finally drained away. As the light shimmered away the living room we appeared in was getting darker and darker.

"Rouge could you get the lights?" I asked the white bat and I heard her shuffle over to the light switch.

I heard a flick and light filled the room. Knuckles was hugging Tails tightly and Amy was gripping my shoulder and ruffling my fur. Rouge was over to my left with her hand still on the lights.

 Sonic was shuffling in my arms as Amy let go of my shoulder. He moaned in pain and I let out a sigh as he stayed asleep. I set Sonic down on the couch near a lone window. 

"Come with me to the kitchen... We need to figure things out," I told everyone as I stepped away from the blue hedgehog.

I heard people moving behind me and I was guessing they were following Rouge to the kitchen. I ran my hand through Sonic's fur and let out a sad sigh. I backed away to give the hedgehog some space and I then went to go meet the others in the kitchen.

As I turned the corner I saw all my friends already sitting down. They were sitting around the circle wooden dining table of mine. I pulled out a chair and sat between Rouge and Knuckles.

"So what are we going to do with the hedgehog passed out on my couch?" I asked Tails since he was Sonic 'brother' and all.

"I don't know... I didn't think Sonic would touch the flower. I thought he might actually think twice about it" He told me and looked down at his lap.

"I would have still grabbed it even if I thought it was dangerous... I would have gotten it for you... I'd do anything for my little brother," I heard someone say behind me.

We all looked at who was at the door and there stood Sonic. He was holding himself up using the door frame and looked like he was in a lot of physical pain. His eyes were half shut and his legs were shaking.

"Faker you shouldn't be up! Here let me help you," I told him and ran up to help him to the table.

Sonic was shaking as he held onto me tightly. I lead him over to a chair that had been pulled out by Knuckles. The chair was put between Knuckles and my chair and we both helped the blue hedgehog sit up straight.

"Sonic how do you feel? You don't look too good... Are you sure you should be standing?" Tails asked him as he adjusted himself in his chair.

"I-I'm in some pain... But so far so good. Don't worry little bro... I-I'll is ok. Don't worry about my a-alright?" He asked giving him a smile and then wincing in pain seconds later.

"I'll go get some pain killers for you," Amy commented and left to search in the bathroom.

Once Amy left Sonic slumped even more in his chair. We all started to stare at him with worry. Faker didn't notice as his eyes were tightly shut. He was sitting right next to me and if he faints I'll have to catch him. He kept letting out groans and sighs of pain every few seconds.

"I-I need to go to the bathroom," Sonic commented and they all nodded at me.

With a sigh, I pick up Sonic and brought him to the bathroom. As soon as I closed the door I heard someone throwing up behind me. I turned around and saw Sonic throwing up something black and glowing.

"Sonic!!! Guys, I need help!" I called for the others.

"What is happening?" Knuckles asked as the others burst through the door. 

We all watched in horror as Tails ran up and kneeled down next to his brother. He patted the blue hedgehog's back while crying hard as Sonic threw up. I and Knuckles just watched as we blocked Amy and Rouge's view.

"I-I'm done... I-I need to lie down" Sonic said as Tails held his brother with Sonic's head in his lap.

I nodded and slowly walked up to the limp blue hedgehog. I slowly picked him p without making Sonic feel pain. Tails flew behind me as we made our way up the stairs.

I let Tails open the guest room door for me as I brought Sonic inside. I laid Sonic down on the bed and tucked him in. I pulled a chair and set it next to the bed and let Tails sit down. 

"Is he going to be ok?" Tails asked me as he held the hand of the sleeping blue hedgehog.

"I honestly don't know... But we'll save Sonic no matter what," I told him and he nodded and we both looked at the sleeping hedehog.

'We need you Sonic... Don't die on us now,'