Chapter 2

CAMILA
"CAM I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" I hear Demi scream. Cam runs past me with Demi on her heels. Lauren and Dinah run up to me with Cher and Jesy behind them.
"What happened?" I ask them.
"Dinah and Jesy put honey in Demi's pillow and put a signed post it note that said 'Courtesy of Cameron Boone' on it," Lauren says as she slap Dinah's shoulder playfully. Demi comes back with Taroon. Taroon has Cam thrown across his shoulders, and Demi has a triumphant look on her face. Cam is screaming that she didn't do it.
"Demi, I hate to tell you this, but it wasn't Cam," Jesy says.
"Who was it then?" Demi asks.
"JESSICA LOUISE NELSON AND DINAH JANE HANSEN!!!!!!" Perrie and Ally scream as they run into our sight. They both have honey in their hair as well. Jesy and Dinah share a look and take off with Perrie and Ally after them.
"Does that answer your question?" Cher asks Demi. She nods, tells Taroon to put Cam down, and then takes off with him after Perrie, Ally, Dinah and Jesy. Cam, Lauren, Cher and I burst out laughing.
~TWO HOURS LATER~
Fifth Harmony, Little Mix, Cher and Demi are about to leave to go to Indianapolis for our last concert on the Neon Lights Tour. We are all telling the Boone's, Taroon and Hunter goodbye.
"Fifth Harmony girls! C'mere!" Cam exclaims. She is standing with Ashley.
"We would like to give you each a gift, all from some other people who told me to give them to you," Ashley tells us. We are really confused. Demi and Perrie stand behind Ashley with cameras filming us.
"Camila, here's yours," Cam tells me as she gives me a large box. I open it and pull out a guitar with a + on it, more specifically the + Ed Sheeran has on his guitar.
"No way," I say.
"Turn it over Mila," Demi tells me. I turn it, and it has ED SHEERAN'S SIGNATURE ON IT!!!!! I start screaming and jumping up and down. Once I calm down, Cam starts explaining.
"I met Ed not too long ago, and we really bonded. I told him I knew you guys, and he told me he had been a huge fan since y'all were on XFactor. He knew how big a fan you were, so he gave me his guitar to give to you. He said a small gift of his appreciation from him to you," she explains. I scream again, same as Normani, Ally, Dinah and Lauren. We calm down.
"Lauren, this is for you," Ashley says as she hands Lauren an envelope. She opens it and squeals.
"What is it what is it?!" Ally and I exclaim.
"It's two VIP tickets to Lana Del Rey's concert and a signed CD from her!!!" Lauren exclaims.
"Open the CD case, theres something else in there for you," Perrie tells her. Lauren opens it and there is a letter. Lauren reads it out loud.
"Dear Lauren Jauregui,
I heard from Demi and Cameron that you're a huge fan! That means a lot to me that you like my music. I have to say, you music is awesome too! I love Who Are You, that's my fave of them. You have an extremely unique voice, and I just love the smoky matureness of it! I wanted to give you these tickets and CD as my appreciation. I can't wait to see you at my concert!
Sincerely,
Lana Del Rey."
"Oh my goodness!" Ally exclaims.
"Ally, here's your gift," Demi says as she hands Ally a guitar that has signatures on the neck. She looks at the neck.
"What does it say?" I ask her.
"It's the boys' signatures," Ally replies referring to the One Direction boys. Demi hands her a note, and Ally reads it aloud.
"Ally,
We heard that you wanted to learn how to play 'Little Things', but you didn't have your own guitar. We decided to help you with that. This is Niall's old guitar that he wants you to have. We all signed it for you, if you didn't see that. We hope you enjoy it, we'll see you soon!
With much love,
Liam," she read.
"Awww how sweet!" Jade exclaims.
"Alright Normani, here's yours," Ashley says as she hands a purse with something sticking out of it to her. Normani pulls the thing out, and it is an envelope.
"Normani,
This is a bag that I bought in celebration for being a popular singer for two years. Now that you have been a popular singer for two years, I want to give this to you. I hope you enjoy it. I have enjoyed Cameron and Ashley showing me your videos about how much you love my music. They also showed me your music, and I absolutely love it. I hope you stay happy and continue to follow your dreams. Thank you for your support,
Beyoncé," Normani reads. We all freak out. Normani turns the strap of the purse over, and Beyoncé herself had signed it!
"And last but not least, Dinah, here's your present," Cam says as she hands Dinah a large wrapped object. Dinah tears off the paper and screams.
"Leona Lewis signed it!" she exclaims. She flipps it around, and I saw that it is a picture of Leona Lewis. In the bottom right corner, there is a signature that says "Leona Lewis". We all flip out. We hug everyone and keep freaking out. When we finally calm down, we hug the Boone's, Taroon and Hunter one last time before they leave. Demi and Cam hug for what seems like forever, and then Cam intertwines her hand with Hunter's and walks out of the building. Demi is crying. Taroon and Demi turn to each other.
"See ya later babe," Taroon tells Demi as she clutches onto him. They kiss, and then Taroon leaves.
~TWO DAYS LATER~
Lauren and I are on our way to Miami to go home. The others are going home as well; Demi and Dinah are riding together, Little Mix and Cher together, Collins and Nick together, and Ally and Normani together. We all hug and head our separate ways to our homes. Lauren and I go to the bathroom first. As soon as we get into the bathroom, she turns me around and presses her lips to mine. We've been together for four months, and we've kept it hidden. Before things get too heated, we pull away, and she puts her forehead against mine.
"Te amo mi amor," Lauren whispers to me.
"Te amo mi corazón," I reply. We pull away as Dinah comes in. Lauren pull me into a hug and rubs my back like she has been comforting me. She puts her hand on my head and holds it to her chest.
"What happened Mila?" Dinah asks as she comes over worriedly. I sniffle and look up at Lauren with teary eyes.
"She was looking at the hate on Twitter when I came in here," Lauren explains. Dinah hugs me when Lauren releases me.
"Chancho, don't pay attention to the haters. They're just a bunch of b**ches that are jealous of your cuteness," she says pinching my cheek. Lauren and I burst out laughing. Dinah soon joins us.
"Alright CheeChee, we gotta go. Bye," I tell her as Lauren and I's flight is called. We all hug one last time before we part ways to go home for a little while. We grab our luggage and head to the plane. We take our seats, and I look out the window. I'm gonna miss this place. I look at Lauren, and she has her earbuds in, probably listening to Lana Del Rey. I put my earbuds in and listen to Ed Sheeran and One Direction before falling asleep.
~~~

I'm so sorry it's short, I just wanted to give y'all a chapter. I'm also sorry that it's been so long since I updated, I've been REALLY busy since school and soccer started back up. Soccer season will be over in a few weeks, so hopefully I can update more. I'm working on a whole lot of books right now too. I'm on fall break right now, so maybe I can update, but I'm going down to Georgia so I might not be able to. Comment what ya thought and please check out my other books too! Thanks!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Gracie