Chapter 7: Alexander, The Fight, & The Get Back Togther

Hey! Sorry for the delay but I needed this chapter to be perfect. Its pretty good, some new relationships and drama. Please vote & comment. Thanks for reading, enjoy <33 (:

Chapter 7:

Alexander, The Fight, & The Get Back Togther

*Natalie's POV*

"I can curl it, if you want." I smiled as I touched Macey's hair. We were sitting in the kitchen table, Macey was trying to decide what she wanted to do with her hair for Liam's party. She nodded as she ran to get the curling iron. As I carefully curled her wavy black locks, I kept complaining on how I didn't want to go.

"I'll stay home Macey, I honestly don't want to be surrounded by Hollywood brats." I whined as I looked over at my vibrating phone, Josh wouldn't stop calling me.

"Aren't you going to answer him?" She glanced at my phone.

"He doesn't deserve it, I'm just really pissed at him for acting like he actually liked me. Anyways, I don't want to go Macey!" I hissed as I angrily glared at my vibrating phone. I didn't want to know anything involving Josh so I just turned my phone off and continued curling Macey's hair.

"Well thats true but I'm telling you, Josh isn't like that! And at the party, you can stay with me and Liam, you won't have to talk to anyone else. I don't want you to stay here while I go and have a great time! Your coming!" She happily yelled out as I playfully rolled my eyes. Well she wasn't letting me stay so I guess I'll try and not act too pissed. When I finished curling her hair, she ran to her room to put her dress on.

"Wow Macey! You look beautiful!" I exclaimed as I admired the way I did her hair. She walked back and forth, looking in the hallway mirror. She was making sure everything was perfect.

"Okay your turn!" She exclaimed as she gave me a cheeky grin.

"I'm okay" I sheepishly said as her smile grew even wider.

"Here sit down. Maybe a natural look would look awesome on you!" She ran to get her makeup bag. I didn't want to argue with her so I just sat down. When she came back, she imediately started doing a bunch of stuff to me. She straightened my hair, gave me a makeover, did my nails and eyebrows, I felt like a doll! It was a weird feeling, being as stiff as a doll while someone just did a bunch of stuff to you. After half an hour, Macey let out a sigh and handed me a mirror.

"Woah Macey! Your a really good makeup artist!" I looked in the mirror and was stunned by how well Macey transformed me. My hair was perfectly straight and silky. My eyes didn't have eyeshadow, only a bit of eyeliner and curly, mascara pilled eyelashes. My lips were a high pink, kind of red. And my face was gently powdered with beige foundation, making me appear lighter. I smiled as Macey handed me my dress. I ran to the bathroom and threw it on. As I walked out, Macey's mouth flew open. I looked at the hallway mirror and saw why she was so shocked. The dress, the hair, the everything looked amazing! She smiled and gave me a hug.

"Oh darling you look stunning! Lets go before Liam starts calling me because we're late." She quickly ran for the car keys as I put my black flats on. We walked out of her huge house and got into her blue Mercedes. I hope tonight doesn't go as bad as I think it will.

*Josh's POV*

I am so desperate! I've tryed calling Natalie all day hoping for a chance to explain but she doesn't want to answer. I've also been thinking about which friend Natalie is staying with. If I knew which friend, I could easily go to their house and talk with Natalie. It was about 7 PM and I was about to leave to Liam's birthday party. I walked to my room and put on a red, plaid shirt and black jeans. I slipped on my white nikes and headed to the car. Tonight was going to be fun, except for the fact that Alexander was invited. I honestly don't like Alexander, he's self centered and mean. He's always making fun of my height, I don't like him. He better not ruin my night!