ch. 2

"Okay, class. you may now pack up." snape's boring voice echoed around the room, seeing as the students were too scared to talk. all but two Slytherins who have never given a fuck about anything.

"so she said, 'you're the stupidest thing I've ever seen!' and I responded with 'i would ask if you've ever looked in the mirror but I can see you broke them all.' the whole hall went batshit crazy and it was amazing." Y/n animatedly talked, waving her hands around while she was putting her potions books in her black and green satchel.

draco snorted slightly at the female's actions and story. "aww my lil N/n is growing up so fast!" he grabbed her cheeks and pinched them when she puffed them out. "well, you still haven't grown, but that's beside the point. you're so cute!" Draco smiled as Y/n slapped his pale hands away.

"why are your hands so warm? I thought they'd be colder, like YO SOUL." Y/n shouted as she cupped her hands around her mouth. "at least I have a soul you cold short baby." he cooly replied.

"guys!" the whole class turned to face the one who was yelling, Y/n. they all had questioning looks and their eyebrows raised. "Draco jUST CALLED ME BABY OMG OMG!!!" Y/n pretended to freak out fanning her face as she did so, and Draco's face went cherry red. everyone laughed, and even snape gave a small smile and snicker. Y/n was just THAT special.

draco slapped Y/n's shoulder lightly, like a sign saying 'i hate you, you dumb ass.' she laughed and hugged him, quickly standing on her tip toes. " I wouldn't mind if you did call me baby anyway Draco." she purred and pecked his lips before letting go and walking out the classroom with her hips swaying.

the bell had rung and everyone was rushing out, all except Draco. he was stunned, his mouth was opened partly with wide eyes and red dusted cheeks. snape smirked and slyly said, "she really does a number on you, I must say. also, you might want to go get your 'baby' because I just saw her walking with Harry." those words made Draco glare at the professor and rush out the classroom.

Draco was so fucking whipped for Y/n.