Chapter 15: Sleeping Together

"So let me get this straight, you screamed your head off, ran and TACKLED me, almost giving me a heart attack...because you saw a bug?"

Jean looked angrily at Naomi who was under his sheets hiding, with her face poking out. He had to admit she looked extrememly adorable but his anger over her explosive behaviour dominated his adoration for her.

"I-It wasn't just a bug! It was a roach! A big disgusting roach that CRAWLED on me! CRAWLLLLLLED! Go do something please please pleaseeee! I can't sleep in there anymore!"

"So you're going to sleep with me? I wouldn't expect you to be so forward Naomi."

Jean smirked and tried to get rid of  Naomi's fear but, she only frowned and shook her head.

"N-no... I mean yes! I mean... I have to sleep with you but... not in that way..."

Naomi was becoming confused at her own words as she looked down with a cute little frown. Jean enjoyed teasing her but he was growing tired so he cut his torment short just this once.

"Look, I'll go out there and go handle the big bad bug and I'll set up another room for you so you won't have to sleep in here with me. So please be a good quiet little girl~ and wait."

Jean smiled and before she got her response out he left the room shutting the door. Naomi layed there wrapped in the soft and warm blanket. She wanted to sleep but her fear of those demons with antennas kept her wide awake and alert. She caught a scent of something good which distracted her from the battle. Sniffing the big blanket, she realized with a smile that it was Jean's scent. The whole room was filled with his aroma and she couldn't help but smile. She crawled to the head of the bed and laid on a pillow. Her eyes instantly grew heavy and she let out a big yawn. With the combination of the warm blanket and a soft cushy pillow she drifted off quickly into a deep sleep.  The door opened and Jean came in stretching and yawning.

"Naomi I got the bug there's no need to be afraid anymore. I just got done setting up your room too you can come...now."

Jean stopped his talk and looked at the lump in the middle of his bed. With a raised eyerow he walked over and pulled back the blanket carefully revealing a sleeping Naomi. Jean sighed and smiled, knowing that somewhere inside, he expected this to happen and was pretty happy about it. He walked out quickly shutting off the lights and returning, closing the door softly, and climbing into bed next to Naomi. At first he laid with his back towards her but,eventually turned around and faced her small form. He stopped resisting his desire to touch her and grabbed the little body, pulling her close into a spooning position. She was soft and fit perfectly against his body and he smiled at this unsual feeling. He had all desires with her; to touch her, care for her, protect her, embarrass her, watch her, love her. Love her? He questioned himself scoffing at that thought shaking it away but knew that it was something that would stick with him. She squirmed and turned around, facing him and snuggled against his warmth while resting her head on his arm. He was caught off by her new position but slowly adjusted to where they were both comfortable. Their legs were interlocked and Jean wrapped his built arms around Naomi' body firmly. He smiled and kissed her forhead whispering goodnight in her ear as he finally drifted off to sleep as well.

...

Jean awoke in a cold sweat as he breathed frantically from a nightmare he hadn't had in decades. He checked the clock, reading 4 a.m. and pressed his hands against his eyes. Naomi had her back towards him but she was fidgeting quite a bit before she lifted herself up and stared at Jean.

"Naomi? Did I wake you?" Jean said in a gruff and deep voice trying to hide his eradic heartbeat. She only stared at him looking confused with her mouth slightly open.

"Naomi?" Jean moved toward her and she leaned against him suddenly and planted a kiss on his lips. She pulled away, a sleepy expression still on her face.

"Jean...kiss me." Naomi said.

As soon as she said those words his body reacted before his mind could. He pulled her into a deep kiss as their lips and tongues danced together in harmony. She moved on top of him letting his hands caress her naked body under the shirt she wore. Running his hands across her body, he moved against her as she moaned quietly. Pulling away from the kiss, she breathed heavily before calming herself down and planting another kiss on his cheek as she looked him in the eyes and said,

"I know this is just a dream... but you looked so scared Jean... I wanted to tell you that you'll be okay."

She smiled wearily and laid her head on his chest falling back into her slumber. He panted wide eyed and confused at her sudden claim but something in him calmed down as he thought of her words. Laughing to himself he silently cursed her for arousing him so lately and thanked her for the angel she was. With a kiss to her forehead he let her stay on top of him and shut his eyes once again, drifting off into a sweet dream.

To Be Continued...

Wake me up...wake me up inside...can't wake up... VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEEEE!

Question: what insect or bug are you most afraid of?

LISTEN I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS EVEN A BUG BUT I AM TERRIFIED OF WORMS