Chapter 1

I woke up sore as usual. Last night dad came home drunk as usual i got thrown down the stairs again. I walk over to my mirror and i see the new bruises on my body. I try to cover the one over my eye with make up. I put on my mossy oak sweatshirt, slightly ripped jeans an my timberlands. i grab my bag and a apple and walk to school. This life is a bore. the day drags on finally we get to lunch. I see my two best friends Hallie and Alysha sitting at our normal table with Aliya, Kally, Kaden, Sam and Yasmin. My favorite part of the day because my friends make me so happy. Lunch ended so i went to study hall with Alysha. Talking the whole period away about our favorite band, Pierce The Veil. The rest of the day i got more and more scared because i know i would get home and being smacked around like a punching bag. The bell rang that signaled the end of the day i dreaded the walk home as i walked slowly closer and closer to my "home". I got to the front door and knew what awaited me. I took a deep breathe turned the knob and walked in. There he was past out on the couch like an big ape. I walk over and shake him lightly. "Dad i-i'm home." he rolls over and slaps me screaming at me. he says in a nasty tone "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WAKE ME UP YOU STUPID BITCH!? YOUR SO ANNOYING JUST LIKE YOUR GODDAM MOTHER!"

"I'm sorry dad, i just wanted to know if i was cooking dinner tonight again"

"Of course you are thats all your fucking good for anyway." He growled

I walked away half in tears like always i went in my room and shut my door. i still had almost 2 hours before i had to start cooking so i turned on my music and i lay there thinking of how my life would be if i left. I got so deep in my thoughts i ended up falling asleep.