Chapter 24.

Mia~

The New Year rolled around a lot faster than anticipated, on my part and Zayn and Liam's. We've still managed to keep it a secret, which is a good thing. I've let my friends talk me into going to a party tonight, I would rather spend the night here with just them, but I can't tell them the reason why, so I agreed to go.

"Lou, are you gonna get super drunk tonight?" I was worried that tonight was going to be awful

"No, I just plan on having a couple of drinks, why are you so worried about it?" he looked at me from where he was laying on my bed.

"I just want to have a good time, no offense but I don't want to take care of drunken people all night." I smirked at him, knowing he wouldn't be upset.

"Well, I don't wanna take care of sad people all night, so I guess we're even." He had a smirk of his own on his face. I smiled and jumped on the bed next to him. I straddled his waist and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Good thing I'm not sad today, then." And I wiggled my hips. He grabbed them to still my movements.

"Mia, don't you have a shower to get into?" he laughed and rolled us so he was on top of me.

"Maybe, but I like it better here." I winked and leaned up to kiss him. He quickly dominated the kiss and his hands roamed my body. "Loouuu, we've got to get ready." I moaned as he moved his lips to my jaw.

"We can be late," he winked as he leaned back in to kiss my lips again.

About fifteen minutes later I was finally getting in the shower so I could get ready for this godforsaken party. I stood under the stream and let it wash away all of the tension and worry in my body, I quickly got out, but decided I didn't want to get ready yet, so I sat on the bathroom floor, mind blank. I don't know how long I'd been sitting there, but Louis was knocking on the door to make sure I was okay.

"I'm fine, I'll be out in a minute." I said, climbing off the floor. I got dressed in some leggings and a wide neck sweater and bounced out of the bathroom.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked my boyfriend who was on his phone.

"We need to leave in a couple of hours." I nodded and went to the hall way. "Bea! I'm ready!"

"No offense baby, but you aren't ready." I heard Lou say from behind me.

"I'm ready for her to do my hair," I glared at him and he got the message.

"I'm going downstairs with the boys, see you later." He kissed my cheek and left, just as Bea got up the stairs.

"So what do you want me to do to your hair?" Bea questioned as she sat me down in front of my mirror,

"Doesn't matter, something curly, I think." I smiled at her in the mirror,

"Okay, turn around then, you'll have to wait to see." I nodded and spun around in my chair.

We made small talk as she worked with the curling wand, on my hair. It took a total of an hour to finish my hair and make-up and we went to my closet to pick out my clothes and headed to Bea's room to do the same over there for her.

"Where are you and Niall staying tonight?" I asked while I was waving her hair.

"I think we're staying here at the house, where are you guys staying?" she questioned back

"I'm not sure; I think Harry is staying with Hannah, so I'll probably stay with Louis there. I feel bad for Liam and Zayn, maybe they'll find someone there."

"What about that girl Liam was seeing a while back?"

"Bea! That was over five months ago." I laughed at her.