Part 1

Sonic

"A follower? Someone wants to chat with me?" My mind is running around in circles and I am not very sure what my heart is doing. Whatever it is, it’s a warm sensation.

I clicked on the text box and started typing, just as another small bubble appeared over the box. The person is also typing. I quickly stopped writing, then the bubble disappeared too.

'Is it me who is that bubble, or did this person stop typing as well?’ I asked myself.

The bubble appeared again, but this time I waited patiently and nervously for YellowSky’s response. The bubble turned blue and with text. I scanned over it and noticed little writing, trying my best to read it.

“Hi, I did- not- ex-pect you to be- awine?- awake” I shook my head.

“I did not expect you to be awake” YellowSky wrote. Together with a surprised emoji. I chuckled, smiling to myself. Turning on the microphone.

“Your notification woke me up, but it is fine” I said loud and clearly for my computer to notice. The message got sent and I waited once again.

A big yawn escaped my mouth, and I rubbed my eyes. It’s three in the morning and I really want to sleep, but this situation wants me to stay awake.

Blop, another message appears. I rubbed my eyes once more and scanned the message. “Sorry to hear that- I did not want to disgust- distant- distuuuuuu- disturb!” I groaned, banging my head against the desk, but I looked back at the screen and tried again. “-your beauty sleep” I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

This takes forever…

Another text bubble appeared. “I can text you tomorrow if you’d like. I just found your account and thought I’ll give it a shot. Hope you want to talk with me” I stuttered on the last word as I read the text.

If I want to talk with him?

I didn’t hesitate in responding. "Of course I want to!". I also wrote: "Goodnight"

Just as I was about to close my computer, he texted back.

“Goodnight Blue, Oh. If you wonderlan- wonder...ed. I am a guy, you can call me Sky if you would like” The blue circle around his profile picture disappeared, which probably means he is offline. I closed the computer and slumped back in bed.

“Sky, huh?” I threw the duvet over me. Smiling as I slowly drifted to sleep.

💬

“Stop buzzing you stupid phone…” I mumbled to the annoying tech. Hitting my hand on the bedside table over and over. Trying my best on turning that damn thing off, but only managed make it worse by accidentally pushing it to the floor. Making it buzz louder. Tired as I am, I reached my arm down to the floor, trying to push a button on the phone- but only shoved it further away.

“Oh son of a- AH!” I hit the floor, hard. Sighing, I decided to just lay on the floor. With my eyes dry and my jelly-like body trying to wake up sure is a struggle.

After a few minutes chilling on the floor, I rolled over to my belly and slowly, but surely pushed myself up on my butt. Grabbing the beeping phone. I got greeted with a lovely  screen brightness. Shrinking my eyes while typing my password- then turning down the brightness. I looked at my notifications and turned out that I have gotten an ad from WriteYourStory.

“They have an app, huh…”

After downloading the app and logging in, I threw myself on some clothes and made some breakfast.