Part 2

Sky

The moment I reached my home I flopped down on the couch. A delighted tired sigh left my lips. My heartbeat relaxed and caused warm blood to rush through my veins. A sleepy body along with its temperate heart, what can be better?

I thought Blue was and old man to begin with, you know, after he asked where I live and what my age is... but I went along anyways just to see the truth before my eyes.

Who knew that this day would be the best day of my life?

I just made a friend! I'm overjoyed!

I brought my hands to my heart to calm it down, along with a few deep breaths. Eventually my biggest vein relaxed and I could sit up without falling back down again.

This feeling of finally getting to know a friend by yourself, is almost like experiencing love for the first time.

I smiled to myself like some idiot, but I have a good enough reason to do so.

My phone scared the living crap out of me. I just had to put the tech in my back pocket. I fished my buzzing phone out and was met with a shocking call- from Blue.

I quickly answered before the call ended and brought the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Blue here if ya didn't know" I heard Blue chuckle softly. I smiled.

"Yeah I know, I saved your number with a name yanno" I listened to Blue's "oh" before snorting like the nerd I am.

Jeepers I need to calm down.

"Anyways, why did you call me? It's almost midnight so I thought you went to sleep by now" I asked.

"Ah, sorry. To be honest with you, I can't sleep. Is it ok if I talk to you for awhile? Until I get sleepy enough?"

Blue called me in the middle of night just because he couldn't sleep, if this didn't make me feel important than I don't know what does.

"Of course Blue, there is nothing wrong with that" I smiled. "Any topics you want to talk about?" I heard Blue murmur some things such as "I don't know", "Uuh" and "Wait up" before I heard he put his phone down, probably to get some things.

I patiently waited for him to come back to the phone, while waiting I walked to the kitchen to make myself some food, because I am starving.

A few minutes passed and I soon found myself eating a bowl of cereal, along with a cup of very hot coffee. I figured that out in the hard way.

My phone made the sound of someone fiddling with something. I directed my gaze to the screen and soon heard Blue's voice again.

"Hi, sorry for the wait. I went to get myself some food" I tried to hide my laugh, not being able in hiding the fact that I did the exact same thing.

Oh how ironic.

"Anyways, what are your... thoughts about yesterday?" Blue asked. Yesterday because it's already after midnight.

I let my vision drift back to the beginning of yesterday. To how much my fingers trembled as I wrote the question: "Good Morning Blue, Sky here. I am wondering if you have free time today" and "Nice. I just thought that it would be alright to know more about you. You know, talk?" How my heart rate sped up to a hundred as I watched the three dots, waiting for Blue's answer. How he answered yes and meet you at Green Park and how much nervousness bubbled inside of me as I saw Blue on a swing in Green Park-