Chapter 3: A Mother's Support to her Daughter

Tsunami woke up and thought about the events that occurred the day before. She buried herself into her pillow as she kept thinking about the stuff that happened once again.

As she was thinking, Nana came in and noticed Tsunami burying herself in the pillow. Nana chuckled at her daughter's actions and sat on her bed which caused Tsunami to be aware of her presence.

Tsunami turned around and gave Nana a smile "Ohayo, Kaa-san!!!" Nana smiled and greeted her back "Ohayo!!!Tsu-chan~You're early today!!!Is something stuck on your mind?" Tsunami thought if she should tell her mother about her decisions.

She kept thinking for a while and decided to tell her. She looked at her mother in the eye, gulping and she said "Kaa-san..Remember the call whether I want to become an idol...?" Nana nodded as Tsunami sighed "I decided.....to accept it.."

Nana clapped her hands enthusiastically as she smiled brightly. She grabbed her daughter's hands as she said "Congratulation!!!Tsu-chan!!!I am so proud!!!"

Tsunami smiled back but she told Nana about her doubts "But....Kaa-san...What if I am not good enough?..What if I do badly..?What if I made the wrong decision to become one?...."

Nana smiled as she hugged Tsunami tight and patted her daughter's soft untameable brown locks. She pulled back and touched her Tsu-chan's cheeks and looked at her in the eye.

She sighed and looked at her "Tsu-chan....I might not be the best mother but....I am sure you will make me prouder than anyone else...Whatever you do, Tsu-chan!!I will support your decisions!!!So that's why make me proud..no prouder that I am now!!You are my talented little girl after all!!!So you will succeed!!! Tsu-chan!!"

Tsunami smiled at her mother's words and hugged her once again saying "Arigato...Okaa-san...but...For me, You are the best mother than I could ever have and wish for..." Nana teared up at her daughter's words.

Tsunami pulled back and Nana began to wipe her tears as she stood up. Nana left Tsunami's room but not before saying "By the way, Tsu-chan!!!Breakfast is ready!!" Tsunami continued sitting on her bed as she thought about her mother's words.

Tsunami thought as determination seeped through her eyes "I will make Kaa-san even prouder with my dying will!!" She stood up and began to changed into her uniform.

After doing all the stuff she needed to do, She grabbed her book bag and ran down the stairs but.....Unfortunately, Her clumsiness had to strike at the moment and she tripped.(Have a nice trip!!)

Nana who was in the kitchen chuckled at the sounds and knew that her daughter's clumsiness had to strike at that moment. Tsunami who face planted on the floor stood up and began to walked into the kitchen as she rubbed her forehead which hit the floor.

Nana placed the dish on the table as Tsunami sat down, placing her book bag on the side of her chair. Tsunami saw the food which was kare raisu (curry rice) and began to smile as Nana sat down on the table too.

Tsunami and Nana clapped both of their hands together as they muttered "Itadakimasu!!" They both ate their breakfast but Nana finished first and placed her dish on the sink. She began washing them. Tsunami finished after a while and placed her dish on the sink. She was supposed to wash it but Nana told her to get ready for school instead.

Tsunami nodded at her mother's words and began to leave the kitchen, brushing her hair. She brushed her hair and placed it in a messy ponytail. She grabbed her book bag and ran to the end of the hall where the door is.

Tsunami removed her slippers and placed them at the side. She felt some of her brown locks in front of her and began to re-fix her ponytail. After, She got her shoes and began to wear them.

After doing so, She raised her voice but didn't shout, just loud enough for Nana to hear and said "Ittekimasu!!!"  Nana responded "Itteraishai!!!" Tsunami left the house

Ciaossu!!Everyone!!!This chapter is a lot shorter than usual but I will make it up to you!!!It was hard writing this chapter!!!Since its you know the mother's word...I kinda grew up without my mother by my side and stuff!

Anyways!!!Shout out to My_hyungs

If you're a fan of gravity falls or rather dipper, I suggest you check her fan fiction!!! She is a friend of mine, so check her books out!!!! I'm just returning the favor since she also shout out to me~