Author's Note

Guys, To the readers of Watching Assassination Classroom. You might have noticed that it is gone. I've unpublished it. To you readers who enjoyed it(If there are any of you)

I'm sorry for unpublishing it, because to be honest. That was my every first book I've every written. I am ashamed of it because of all the bad comments just made me lower down my self esteem even more including my confidence.

I have improved my writing style and if I'm confident enough..i will rewrite every single detail. since the comments thst told me it was badly written... I'm still ashamed of the fact that I've written that book.. Hopefully I can gain my confidence and self esteem in writing those books.

To the people who truthfully told me how badly written it was. I appreciate it since I also agree. It may have lowered my self esteem but it just gave me a realisation that I wasn't ready for writing that kind of story. I'm still unworthy of writing that story so I decided to unpublish it..

To the people who supported me, In that story.. I appreciate all the support you gave me if I can gain some self confidence once again in  writing then I will publish a book that has been written better.

Since my self esteem and confidence in writing has been kinda lowered down into dust. This might affect some of my stories writings. I'm sorry for all this trouble for this author. I don't even deserve a title as a writer.

To people who still supported and enjoyed my stories... I've been having lot of problems personally in real life, so my self esteem along with my confidence lowered down so bad and I'm easily affected by bad comments. I appreciate there honesty... So I apologize to you people.

I'm glad that you still enjoyed my story. I will still continue writing some other stories since some people enjoyed them... But that won't change the fact that my self esteem lowered down to the core.

So I hope you will read this long message. I'm an unworthy of a writer. I'm a disgrace to writing. I'm ashamed of my wrongs and mistakes but I' decided to use them as my will to create better stories in the future..