06

I would like to inform you this chapter 06 have some physical abuses... or something like that, and offensive languages But above of that, happy reading. If you don't like physicals, please not read. Thanks...!
***
Just then Jan came and dragged you all again.
"I would like you all to go and relax in the beach, unless you're all not be tortured. Let's go." He said coldly.
Annie was scooting to see the phone in his pocket, but... unfortunately, Jan didn't held a phone.
Torture??? What kind of torture?! You all been stressed about that.
"Actually (Y/N) maybe you'll get the biggest torture of all, because you are the main target," Annie whispered to me.
Jan kicked Annie knees. Annie whimpered loudly. "Ow!!!"
"Hey, be quiet you little BIT*H! Oh, SH*T!" Jan shouted angrily.
"Where are you taking us to?!" You demanded impatiently. You and Annie and Jan passed the same oak trees that you passed yesterday.
**
AFTER some times, you are led into a cottage. Jan knocked on it, and an old lady came.
You brutally nudged Jan. Who would like to be in an old lady company, especially in bad intentions.

"Hey you little escapist! Don't you dare to nudge me!"
"Victims could run, you cunning-man!" You replied harshly. Jan nudged you again and shoved you to the reddish porch of the old lady.
That old lady screeched like an owl. She then took Annie in the cottage. After some times, Annie screamed, cried and whimpered sickly and the old lady whipped her. There's a sound of whipping.
STACK! STACK! TACK!
You're not sure how to escape again. Somehow your lighting ray of hope, Annie, to escape had been took by that crazy, creepy, wrinkled old lady just like Jan.
You wanted to slam Jan in his six-pack body. But suddenly Jan whimpered.
"Zap!"
Somehow a lightning flickered through Jan's body.
"Heyyyy! You nuisanceeeee!"
You found a time to run. But Jan also trudged behind you quickly. You wouldn't let him catch you again twice!
You dashed through a pine tree. And you managed to throw a rock to a squirrel and quickly ran so fast.
You also don't know why you could run very fast.
When Jan passed the pine tree, Jan got swished pines from the squirrels up there. Jan yelled painfully, but you sped even more without tiredness.
Just then, Annie joined you. Now, you were ready to go!
"I'm too tired to run! And why you could run so fast?" Questioned Annie. "I dunno," you replied innocently.
"Plan to go? We go to his house and dialed 911! Ready?" Annie said. "B.. but, you're tired!" You stopped her.
"Hm, let's rest first. But where?" You said. "No! Don't! No time to lose,we have to find the cell phone!"
You sped up to the tiny cottage. The wrinkled old lady and Jan followed you!
Annie quickly locked the door and you made preparations of a tricky pranks for Jan and the lady.
"Annie, you made a lasso from the white strings, Okay!" She said. "Hm, I will throw the boxes to them." In the place, there were leftover cardboard boxes.
Some boxes had something in it. But there's no way you and Annie would ended up checking on the boxes. Jan and the lady could come anytime.
Just then, Jan came. Annie reacted fast. She reached for the strings and hurled it with her bare hands. It formed a cowboy lasso and knocked the old lady and Jan down. Jan and the old lady fainted, but somehow Jan woke up!
You yelled hysterically and began throwing empty cardboard boxes on Jan hardly. Jan yelled painfully and ended up had a swollen forehead. You and Annie giggled. But it's not done. You have to knock down him and search for the phone. Now, what to do?
***
Hi everyone! Wow, I knew that what I wrote isn't exactly the theme! WTF!!
But do you enjoy it? Maybe I'll change the title instead. See you soon!