Chapter 3

Arms grabbed, him forcing him to stand still as laughter filled the air around him.

"So this is the great Tony Stark? He is no more than a baby. " Raza, the bald terrorist, sneered down at Tony, who lay sprawled at his feet, bloodied and soaked to the bone. He tried to raise himself up, with little success- his arms were shaking too much. Today the cave they kept him in was filled with dirty desert men, all of them laughing at him, their eyes gleaming maliciously in the faint light. Tony clenched his teeth and forced his face into a cool mask, not willing to give these murderers the satisfaction of seeing his fear.

"Nothing to say?" Raza taunted, poking him in the stomach with the butt of his machine gun. Tony grunted, but otherwise made no noise.

"Take the mattress away, if Mr. Stark can't learn to control himself, he can't be given luxuries," he ordered, snapping at two men to take the now ruined straw matt out of the cave. Tony couldn't stop the blush coming up to his ears- he had wet the bed, again. He had been in this hell-hole for two weeks, and without fail he had wet the bed every single night. They had made it known that they knew he was a Little from the moment he had woken up in the cave.

The arms around him tightened, nearly crushing the fragile arc reactor that he had only just finished constructing into his chest; he could barely breathe.

"I think it's time to teach him a lesson, don't you agree?" Raza mocked, crooking a finger at Tony. The men holding him followed forcing him forward, making him trip over his own feet.

He was led to another cave, that held a large trough of water in the centre. Wires were snaking through the cave, lighting it up from beneath the water every couple of seconds. Tony's heart stuttered as he stared at the electrified water. It would short-circuit the arc reactor, only to restart it again in a continuous hell of pain. Tony shook his head 'no' as he was dragged further into the room. He tried to fight the men off again, but it was like his arms were stone- he couldn't lift them.

"Who gave you a choice?!" Raza yelled, slapping him across the face. Tony felt the sharp pain bloom across his cheek, his eyes glistening.

Suddenly, he was face to face with the trough and, before he could even scream, he was shoved down, his breath stolen from his lungs. His lungs were on fire, his whole chest was aflame, it was too much he-

-Tony woke up, screaming and thrashing, fighting desperately with the blankets and sheets, as he struggled to get away from invisible foes.

JARVIS turned the lights on and tried to calm his creator. "Sir you are safe. You are in your house in Malibu. It is four thirty AM." JARVIS said slowly.

Tony dry-heaved, having finally freed himself from the bed sheets. He was on the floor on his hands and knees, trying to gulp in air as fast as he could, eyes open and wildly looking around for the Ten Rings. JARVIS repeated himself once more.

'Sir, please try to relax. The chances of anyone bypassing security is less than thirty percent.'

Tony lowered his forehead to the cool marble floor. It had been like this every night since he got back, almost three weeks ago. No matter what he did, he couldn't escape the paralyzing night terrors that plagued him.

Tony realized he was drenched in sweat, his hair matted to his forehead. He got up and shakily walked to the bathroom, starting what was quickly becoming his nightly cleaning routine.

He peeled off his sweaty pajamas and soaked diaper, throwing the diaper out and putting the pajamas in the hamper. He sighed and started the shower. He had modified it so that the water would never touch his face and, after days of trying, he had finally gotten to a point where he was able to stand under the spray without panicking.