The emergency

No ones P.O.V.

Ciel was in the carriage still in shocked of how serious Alois was being while Sebastain was at the driver seat.Sebastian was also in wonderland"That sexy spider how he has such deep voice,how he looks so handsome without his glasses and how his muscles sh-"WHAT AM I THINKING OF?It took about an hour to get to the Trancy estate.When they finally arrived at the Trancy estate,Sebastian was just about to knock on the door when the door opened.There stood Alois and Claude.Alois had a serious face while Claude has his emotionless face like always.

Sebastians P.O.V.

When the door opened,I saw Alois and Claude standing there."Claude sure does look hot when he has no emoti-"SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS STOP THINKING SUCH WEIRD THOUGHTS"my thoughts were pushed aside when i heard someone clearing their throat.It was Alois. Alois said,"Sebastian if you dont mind im gonna have a talk with Ciel."I gave a nod to Alois saying that it was okay.But when Alois and Ciel were walking halfway,I fell to the ground with a loud thug.The two obviously looked behind them to see me lying on the floor.They thought that i fell down at first.but what i did next was unexpectable.I took of my belt then my pants and then my final clothing, my boxers.When my erection came out,I started to stroke it,then i got on all fours and started to finger myself.I did not know what was happening all i saw was that the two standing infront of me were disgusted while Claude was just there staring at me.I stopped what i was doing and walked up to Claude.He pinned me to the wall and sniffed me and since i was sensitive,I moaned a little.Claude said,"Michaelis are you in heat?"all i could do was give him a nod.Once he saw that nod,he slung me over his shoulders and ran with demonic speed straight to his room and locked it.

Alois P.O.V.

What just happened?I was about to bring Ciel to my study room to have a little conversation with him about something when all of a sudden i heard a loud thug so i turned my head to see Ciels butler on the floor.The next thing i knew,he removed his pants and then his boxers.HE STARTED TO MASTERBATE INFRONT OF TWO YOUNG CHLDREN!!When i saw that,i was obviously disgusted when i turned to face Ciel i could see that he was disgusted too seeing that it was his butler doing it.If i was in Ciels place,i would immediately go up to Sebastian and slap him but sadly i am in no control to do that since it was not my butler how i wished it was.After that incident,Me and Ciel went into my study room and started discussing about the matters i need to talk to him about.