Accident

No one's P.O.V.

Claude was carrying Sebastian and started running at demonic speed to his room so that he could apply some first aid onto Sebastian.When Claude entered his room,he layed Sebastian down on the bed gently and went into his bathroom to get his first aid kit.Once he did that,he ran to Sebastian's side and started removing his shirt by the time they entered the room,the amount of blood that leaked from Sebastian was enough to kill a human but not a demon.Claude started rapping gaws around Sebastian and once he did that he sat at the corner of the bed waiting for Sebastian to wake up.Claude was worried for Sebastian he didnt want to lose another loved one not like last time he wanted this love to go on until it was time for them to go.2 hours had pass and Sebastian still didnt awake he was starting to get worrieed and he juts remembered there was a child inside Sebastian he needed food to make sure the baby stays alive so Claude ran downstairs to the kitchen to get a few human food which he knows wont replenish Sebastian's health but it will at least keep the baby alive from the energy the food produces.

Sebastian's P.O.V.

I felt like i slept for a long time in ages it was peaceful until i heard a light snoring coming from infront of me there sat Claude in front of me when i tried to move to get closer to Claude i felt a pain in my side so i grunted making Claude wake up when he so that i was awake,he was happy and kissed me on the lips i could tell he was worried so i asked him,"How many hours was i out for?"He replied back to me,"For about 3 hours or so."I was shocked so I apologised to Claude for worrying him alot he said it was fine.I wanted to sit back up but Claude pushed me down on the bed and told me to rest because my side was injured and it would be painful if i got up.DAMN RIGHT HE WAS just now when i was getting up but side hurt like hell.Claude said he wpuld be back because he needed to deal with Alois.So i gave him a faint nod and fell back to sleep.

Claude's P.O.V.

When Sebastian awoke from his slumber i was so happy so i kissed him on the lips i saw that he wanted to get up but i pushed him down on the bed and told him to rest since his side was injured and i didnt want the injury to become fatal.After a few minutes went by i told Sebastian that i had to deal with Alois he gave me a nod and i walked out of my room.I walked to where Ciel and Alois were i slammed open the doors and walked up to Alois and put my hand around his throat ready to strangle him but i didnt want to because i waned to let him learn his lesson by giving him a warning so i shouted at him,"ALOIS IF YOU EVER DO THAT TO SEBASTIAN EVER AGAIN I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OUT."Just with that i dropped him and saw that he was shaking profusely so i walked out the door with a smirk planted on my face.I returned to see a sleeping Sebastian on my bed and decided to go to the bathroom to get a shower since i didnt get one this morning.I got the water in the bathtub ready and checked the temperature to see if it was just right,when i felt like the temperature was just right i hopped into the tub without clothes.My head was pocking out the water since i was lazy to sit upright.Just as i was about to grab the soup,Sebastian walked into the bathroom when he saw me in the bathroom his face turned red instantly i gave a small smirk and said,"Come Sebastian join me in the tub i am quite lonely."He gave a nod and took of all his clothes and hopped into the tub with me i sat him on my lap and started kissing him.He returned the favour and kissed back i started playing with his nipple b rubbing it and twisting it earning a small moan from Sebastian thats when i slide my tounge into Sebastians mouth letting him moan but his moans were muffled.After we maked out in the tub i bathed both of us and got us out the tub.I put Sebastian on my bed thats when i remembered"Wasnt Sebastian injured how did he walk from the bed to the bathroom."I turned to Sebastian and asked him,"Sebastian arnt you injured how did you walked from the bed to my bathroom?"He gave a nervous chuckle and replied,"I kinda used my powers to heal it so that i could shower."I rolled my eyes and told him,"Sebastian please dont do that it'll harm you and the baby since the baby doesnt know how to get use to your guts being able to make skin to cover up your injuries."He gave a slight nod and went back to sleep before i slept i kissed Sebastian's forehead and went to sleep.