the cat

The cat

Her pov:

She was strolling through the streets because she is a wild cat she has no home and nowhere too go."hmm i need some food... aha! a garbage can" she went too go look what was in there " a banana peel and oh a bite off burrito ew" and than someone comes and passes by.

Guys pov:

"Oh a cat she's so pretty" he picks her up "aw are your a stray cat yes your are hehe"

Her pov:

"Hey! Get your dirty hands of me" she growls and bites his hand

His pov:

"You a naughty kitty *sigh*" he holds her mouth so she doesn't bite her again. He takes her home " ok welcome" it was a small apartment that had a one bedroom and the living room was small.

Her pov:

"How can humans live here" she jumps of and smells the house too get used too it "now i can get all the food in the world mwahahaha"

His pov:

" are your hungry little girl? Heh i guess your are cats can't talk duh"

He grabs her some food " do your like fish i have left over tuna?" he meows.

Her pov:

" DO I LOOK LIKE I LIKE FISH!" *sigh* she eats the food anyway

"Oh i'm so full ugh" she looks at him and purrs and rumbs her fur by his legs

His pov:

He gives her a pat on her head "haha ok it's bedtime"

Her pov:

"HOW DARE YOU PAT MY HEAD" and she jumps on the bed and sleeps by him.it was close too midnight.

His pov:

He wakes up and needs too use the bathroom but he feels something hugging him it was a girl with cat ears and a tail she was all black "AH! Who ARE YOUR"

Her pov:

*yawns* " oh you awake she looks at her hands " AH WHAT!"

His pov:

"YOUR CAN TALK"

tbc:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

thx you for reading ^^