Chapter 1

I was sitting in the guild reading, as i always do. But it was quieter than normal, i can't complain, but this was just off. I walked over to Lucy.

"Hey Lu-chan?" I asked.

        "Yeah?" Lucy replied

        "Why is it so quite in here?" I asked

        "Probably because Natsu, Gray, and some other people aren't here yet!" Lucy explained

        "Interesting there usually here by-"  i started to say but then Natsu and Gray Trampled into the guild fighting with Happy, Gajeel, and Pantherlilly following behind them. I was actually kinda happy to see Gajeel, ok maby happy was an understatement! I love Gajeel, simple as that but no one knows, not even Lu-chan knew about it, i kept it to myself! But before i knew what happened  Gray was yelling something and i got knocked out by some of Grays ice!

        I woke a few minuets later to Natsu And Gray Fighting, as well as a concerned Mirajane and Lucy in front of me!

        "Are you ok levy!!!" Lucky and Mirajane shouted at me in unison.

        "What? Yeah i'm fine, my head just hurts a bit" i quietly answered

        "I'm so glad your ok!" Lu-chan squealed while glomping me with Happy. wait, when did Happy get here? oh well! Mirajane just sat there smiling the whole time happy i was ok!

        After Lu-chan stopped hugging me and got up, we all went back to what we were doing.  I went to the corner of the guild to read in peace, or as much peace i would get being in this guild!

        Right now Its been a few hours sense Natsu and Gray quit fighting. Now i was nearly done with the book i was reading!!!!!!!!! But every few minuets i would sneak a peek at Gajeel. He was usually just at the other end of the bar talking to Pantherlilly or Marijane sometimes just wandering the guild. I want to talk to Gajeel, possibly even tell him how i feel, but im just to scared to and ill probably never have the guts to tell him how i feel! I was then snapped out of my train of thought when Gajeel came up to me. so i looked at him.

        "Oi shrimp!" Gajeel said

        "Wha-what?" I stuttered, ive never stuttered before.

        "Your going on a job with me!" He exclaimed with a devious grin on his face, with Pantherlilly by his side also clad with a devious grin. Then he picked me up by the back of my dress, while i squirmed in his grip. He carried me to the other side of the guild to where Lu-chan and Natsu were talking at. Gajeel put me down when we got to them, by now i was trembling, so many thoughts going through my head.

        "Got her for ya Lucy!" Gajeel said to Lucy

        "Levy! your coming with me!"

        "Gajeel! your coming with me!" Lucy and Natsu yelled in unusion.

        Gajeel was now being dragged off by Natsu, and I was getting dragged off by Lucy. What is happening!?!?!?!

**Hope you like it its my first fanfiction! if this seems familiar i have the same fanfic on my Quotev and Fanfiction.net!