chapter 6

When we were at the train station we decided to find a map to figure out where we needed to go. Once we found out where we were going, we left.

        Were finally here! It's actually quite a cute cottage! Lu-chan and myself went up to knock on the door while Natsu and Gajeel were behind us at the base of the steps watching us.

"Hello, what have you come here for?" said a woman wearing a long, purple and blue dress, with waist length violet hair put into pigtails witch had dark pink, like a dusty rose, colored ribbons holding them up.

"Hi! I'm Lucy, This is Levy, and The guy with the pink hair is Natsu, while the one with the black hair is Gajeel, while the blue cat is Happy and the black one is Pantherlily also Were mages from Fairy Tail and are here for the quest!"

"Great! I'm Tara, sorry for not introducing myself before. I'm sure my father would love to talk to you! Please come in!" Tara said while gesturing for us to come in.

        Soon we were in the main room of the cottage and a man walked in.

"Father!" Tara yelled "These are the mages from Fairy Tail here for the quest!" she finished gesturing to us.

"Hello, I am Mr.Ling, Tara's father, as you can see. I want you all to capture a dark guild that has been a threat to our town for a long time. They are the dark guild called, Anarchy of Blood Sabbath, they are even the ones who took Tara's mother, my wife, away from us forever." Mr.Ling announced while Tara started to weep, still standing in the doorway.

"Is there anymore more  information you can give us?" Natsu asked

" Yes, They are among us, who? noone knows, They have no official guild building, but are still a guild, a dark one none the less."

"well we better get searching." Gajeel said.

"Also," Mr.Ling began, " Don't trust anyone! Not myself nor my daughter!"

"OK, we better be on our way now." Natsu said

"Good-Bye!" Happy, Lu-chan, and myself chorused. Gajeel just stayed silent staring at Tara with a scowl as we exited the cottage to our hotel, it would be getting dark in a few hours.

        In about an hour we found where we would be staying. Natsu and Lu-chan where getting our rooms. Pantherlily, Gajeel, and I just sat on a couch.

"I'm hungry......" Gajeel murmurred

"Here!" i said while using solid scrip magic to make him some metal to eat.

"Thanks shrimp!" Gajeel said giving me a nuggie and nomming on his metal.

"No problem..." i replied with a giggle. Lucy and Natsu came over to us.

"Time to call it a night guys!" Natsu said

"K!" I said and grabbed the keys natsue was holding out to me and Gajeel. "C'mon Gajeel!" I said and started heading to our room while Lucy and Natsu did the same.