Chapter 14

Before i could even register what was happening, I felt Gajeels lips on mine. It felt right, it made me feel happy and warm inside. We separated and i lay my head down on Gajeels shoulder, content and joyous.

        After some time had passed i was quietly reading, curled up in a ball in the chair by the bed. Gajeel was sitting down at the table playing with Pantherlily and drinking beer. It has been quiet for a while now and i still can't forget that kiss Gajeel  and I shared. I want more but i am embarrassed at  the same time. i placed the bookmark in my book, set it down on the bed-stand, and I walked over to Gajeel.

"Gajeel-Kun?" I asked.
"Yeah?" Gajeel said.
"I am going to go and talk to Lu-chan, K?" I said.
"Yeah, Whatever shrimp," Gajeel replied. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and headed out the door to tell Lucy about what happened.

        I knocked on Lucy and Natsu's door. Lucy opened the door.

"Levy-chan!" she yelled hugging me tightly, on the verge of crying.
"I need to talk to you," I said.
"K," Lu-chan said letting go of me with a quick sniffle.
"We should go outside," I said.
"K, just let me tell Natsu," Lucy said, "Natsue, I'm going outside to talk with Levy."
"Ok!" Natsu replied.

        Lucy shut the door to her room. our walk outside was quiet, other than sounds from the other guests. Soon we were outside and sat down on wooden benches in front of the hotel, they had bushes behind them and sakura trees out of bloom, all with the pleasant shadow of the night.

"So, what happened back there Levy? Why did you say those things?" Lucy said with tears in here eyes, holding them back.
"I was blacked out when i said those things I said. They, I have no clue where they came from," I said.
"Tell me everything Levy, I care for you, you're my friend, I need to know," Lucy said, looking me dead in the eye.

        I explained everything to Lucy, She asked allot of questions, and i answered them if i could. Lucy was quite shaken up, but relieved a bit at the same time. I was glad to tell her, to get it out again felt good. Soon we started to talk about other things like the books we were currently reading.Lucy brought up something else after that tho.

"So, how are you and Gajeel doing?" Lucy said poking me in the cheek.
"After i told him everything I was sitting in his lap and we kisses," i said blushing and hiding my face.
"Cute!!!" Lucy squealed, "How did you end up in his lap."
"He pulled me into his lap," I replied.
"Did anything else happen?" she asked.
"Before i left the room to get you to talk to you, I gave him a quick peck on the cheek," I said.
"Awww, you're so cute together," She said and i blushed.

        We heard a crash from inside the hotel and screaming, what is going on in there? Lucy looked at me and i looked at her. Something was happening, but what was the question.