Chapter 3

Claire's POV:

I walked out of the police office Wednesday morning and sighed. "You could just tell they didn't give a shit." I said. "Hey they do. Their cops. They care." Said Simon as he walked and I used my crutches to get to his car. "Simon they didn't care." I said. "Hey. They got the pictures. The phone number. And the information. They're gonna track this girl down." He said. "I hope so.. I don't know how much longer I can do this.." I said and sighed.

Simons POV/

"I hope so.. I don't know how much longer I can do this.." Claire said and sighed. I looked over at her. She was wearing black leggings and a grey cami and had her hair in a bun and no makeup. I could see the worry lines on her forehead and the bags under her worried eyes from lack of sleep.. You could even see she's lost weight.. "Wanna go get some food?" I asked her. "My stomachs too upset from being stalked." She said and I took her crutches from her as she got in my car and I put the crutches in the back seat and got in the drivers side. "Well I'm hungry. Let's go get a pizza and go back to your place and watch some movies." I suggested. "That sounds okay.. I haven't watched movies in awhile.." She admitted looking out the window as I drove. "What have you been watching?" I asked. "Stalked on the investigation discovery channel." She said. "Seriously!?" I asked. "Maybe." She said. "Okay no more of that." I said. "Whatever." She said and I sighed and pulled into little caesars. "I'll be right back." I said getting out of the car. "Cheese pizza please!!" She yelled and I walked into the pizza store....

Claire's POV:

"Calm down.." I whispered to myself as I turned on the radio waiting for Simon. I've developed an anxiety being alone. I sighed and hummed along to the radio and heard a bang on the passenger window and I looked over and saw her. The stalker. She gave me a smirk and held up a picture of me and Simon leaving the police and she walked to the front of the car and put the picture in the window. She gave me a smug smile and turned and walked away..

Just as Simon walked out. "One cheese pizza and cherry coke." He said getting in and I screamed. He jumped. "WHAT WHATS WRONG?" He gasped. "She was here!!!! She was by the window.. She put a picture..." I gasped and pointed to the picture in the window and Simon stood up and got the picture from the window and handed it to me.. I looked at it..

"Simon.. This is insane.." I whispered as I held the picture... "Yeah.." He said. "What do I do?" I asked and he took the picture. He ripped it into picture and threw it out of the window and drove to my house. Both of us in silence. "Forget the picture." Simon said and pulled up into my house and he got out of the car and went to get my crutches. "I can't forget this.." I whispered as Simon opened my door and handed me my crutches and got the pizza...

*Later*

I sat with Simon laughing at Americas funniest home videos. "What time do you have to leave?" I asked as the commercial came on and I took a sip of the cherry coke. "It's already 11.. Mind if I stay the night?" He asked. "Okay." I said quickly. I'd rather have him here then be alone. "So Friday.. You excited for the opening?" I asked and took a bite of the now cold pizza. "Super excited. Tomorrow I gotta do tons of rehearsals though then the bands gonna have a sleepover. There's a party after the concert at my place. "You're gonna come right?" He asked. "Of course." I said. "Wait you got my backstage pass?" I added and he nodded and reached in his pocket. "Here ya go." He said handing me a lanyard. "Thanks." I said and sighed and set the backstage pass on my desk and put a pillow on Simons lap and laid down on him while he flipped through tv channels..

With him here I felt safe...

I woke up to see it was 10am. I yawned and got up off the bed. Simon was Gone. Probably to rehearse. I sighed and got dressed and went for a walk with my crutches and then came home and showered and got dressed. I went to the kitchen and got some coffee in my favorite mug. "I'm going to run some errands." I told my dad who didn't bother to look up from his work. He just gave me the usual "mmm." And I left.