My terrible life

Tyler's POV

     Hit. Slap. Whip. Rape. Repeat. That has been my daily routine since I was 3. I'm Tyler Hayes I'm 14 years old and live in Manhattan near long island sound. My mom was killed by a dog attack. So now I have a huge fear of dogs because I watched it happen.
       I go to Goode High and I'm in 9th grade. My birthday is October 25th. What was I saying oh yea stupid ADHD I also have Dyslexia but that's another story. I am abused by my stepdad and stepmother. They are both alcoholics who get drunk a lot and that's where the abuse comes in.
          Right now I'm cleaning up from my last abuse. I was whipped a lot no rape but whipped. It's 5am so I better be headed to school. I walked into the living room and looked to see if the so called 'parents' were awake. No, but they were sleeping naked. Ew. I carefully picked up my backpack and walked out the door to catch the bus. Out there was my friend Skipper. He has a leg thing so he walks with crutches and always wears a hat over his curly hair. I don't know why though.
           "Hey Ty how you doing." Skipper said. Skipper knows about my abuse but I told him not to tell anyone  and he hasn't for 4 years.
          "Fine I've been better though." I said. I looked around to see if anyone wasn't looking so I lifted up my shirt to show my gauze rapped around my waist. He looked at me with pity. The bus came around the corner and I quickly pulled my shirt down. The bus stopped and we got on and sat down. Once we got to school we went to our lockers and got out our books. We went to our first class. The day went on long, and boring.
         As the day ended Skipper said he had to go somewhere to meet some other people so I walked home alone.
        When I got home I walked in quietly to see if anyone was in the room. No one was there so I quietly walked into my room and started to do my homework. After awhile I heard the door open.
        "Brat we are home you ready." My stepdad yelled. I sighed and got up and walked to the living room where my stepdad and stepmother were waiting. Waiting naked. Again ew. I started to take off my shirt.
         "Just the shirt today rag. And take of your gauze." My step mom said. Once I had my shirt off I felt vulnerable just being in my sweatpants. My step mom got the whip and made me bend over and started whipping my back. My stepdad kicked the back of my knee and made me fall forwards.  The door opened but I was in to much pain to hear. The whipping stopped and I stood up to see eight faces looking at me.
         One of them was Skipper. The first boy had black hair and sea green eyes. The next one looked like a blonde superman with electric blue eyes. The next one looked like a Chinese Canadian Baby Man. The last boy looked like a latino elf boy. The first girl had blonde hair and stormy grey eyes. The ne,t girl had choppy brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes. The last girl had brown curly hair and gold eyes.
          "Ty are you okay!" Skipper asked.
         "Yea. Just fine, WHAT DO THINK I WAS ALMOST WHIPPED TO DEATH!" I yelled. "Sorry Skip I'm just tired."
            "S'ok man I get it but these are my friends Percy, Jason, Frank, Leo, Annabeth, Piper, and Hazel. Guys this is Tyler the half blood we were looking for."
          Say what now?