Chapter 1

Hey there dear readers, I am trying another story in English/Scottish.

Just a small explanation of the vocabulary. I didn't want to use pure Scots, if you do not know the language the whole story would be difficult to read. I switched between normal English and Scots which make it almost slang but it's not to difficult to read and understand.

come-cam after-efter
don't/ do not-dinnae old-auld
you-ye thank you-thenk ye
your-yer good-guid
a little - a wee bit what-whit
to-tae nothing-naething
do-dae good morning-guid mornin
no-nae how are you-hou ar ye
yes-aye I don't know- A dinnae ken
don't worry- dinnae fash yoursel
no problem-nae problem
yourself-yoursel do you like it-D'ye like it
happy birthday-canty birthday go-gae
Going-gaun
long time no see-it's been dunky's since a last saw ye
shut up-haud yer wheesht
child-bairn
about-aboot
cannot-cannae
will not-willnae
Does not-doesnae
have-hav
are-ar
Doing-daein

Hope it's not too bad. Please vote and comment.

Greetings
Mamba44

Above is Blackhood Manor in Scotland.
The places, houses and characters are fictional. The language is something between English and a bit Scots. The whole story is just in my imagination and everything is not geographically correct.

My main character is the 18-year-old Evanora Blackhood from Blackhood in Scotland and I'm seeing Danika Brysha the plus size model as Evanora.

I use the Italian fitness male model and math's teacher Pietro Boselli as Torin MacKensie from MacKensie manor in Thornton.

His fraternal twin Seth is Nick Bateman

Their eldest brother Peter is a young Joe Manganiello

😆😊😀😁😎🙆🙈🙉🙊

I'm so sick and tired of being overweight. It's as if nothing I do to lose weight helps. Even if I lose some, I pick it up in no time again. I know I will never be skinny like Morgan and Mira, but if I can only lose 25kg and keep it off, I will be so happy. Today is the day that my Sister Morgan's dear brother-in-law Mr. Torin MacKensie is back in the PT class, since Mr. Evans walked out a week ago after a phone call and didn't come back. No one knew what happened until Mr. Borges our Principal told us on Friday that Mr. Evans' wife suddenly died. Therefore, in the mean time Torin MacKensie would be our math's and PT teacher. I absolutely hate PT and I dread the fact that Torin will be there to watch me suffer through PT. I'm good in math's but not PT. Suddenly I feel hungry and I need to eat, but I know what will happen. I cannot eat before PT or I'm going to vomit if he makes me run and Margie-pain-in-the-neck-Norwood will have a field day if she sees me eating anything. I usually go and sit in the toilet to eat at lunchtime so that nobody sees me eating and make comments like "don't ye think ye already had enough or Blackhood ye should stop eating or ye'll burst like a balloon one of these days." I hate these skinny bitches. Strangely enough, I'm friends with a skinny Indian girl Armina since gr 8 and we're still friends. Armina is the best of the best. She never comments when I eat and she usually puts the others in place when they harass me too much. I see her stand at the door of the locker room waiting for me. "Hey Armina, ready tae see yer friend's humiliation once again today?" Armina slaps my arm. "Stop it Eva, if you would just stand up for yourself for a change they will leave you alone." I only laugh and start to get dressed for PT. In the gym, the boys stand in a group and the lovely Margie and her little click stand away from the rest of the girls where Armina and I go and stand. "So here we have Rolly and Polly ... are you ready to roll around the track Rolly?" Her little click laughs their asses off and a few of the boys laugh too. I only ignore her and look away. Suddenly she grabs my arm. "Rolly I'm talking to you, don't just ignore me. I asked you a question, then you answer me fatso." I feel her manicured nails digging into my arm. Before I can answer her, a voice near us let everybody knows that Mr. MacKensie has arrived. "I dinnae care if ye asked anyone a question Miss. Norwood. In my class, ye would refrain from the attitude ye just showed towards a fellow classmate. Ye would refrain from touching anybody inappropriately and ... it would dae ye good tae stop yer name-calling and obey my class rules. Gae sit on the bleachers with yer classmates, now." I don't look at him or anybody and I move to the side of the bleachers to sit with everybody. Torin comes and stands in front of the bleachers with his hands on his hips and looks at the class. O my goodness, he looks as yummy as always ... and I should stop with my stupid crush on him. "Okay listen, 'cause I'm nae gaun tae repeat myself. In my PT class there's gaun tae be rules just like in my maths class. I'll put it up in the locker rooms as well as hand it out now, make sure tae read it and sign the sheet. Here ar some pens, make sure my copy and the pen ye use is back on my table before ye leave the gym today. From now on, this class will be the one class except for maths where ye will behave or I'll write ye up for a fitness detention class and efter three detentions, ye willnae receive yer physical Ed credit. Believe me ye willnae like that at all." He walks away to his small office at the back of the gym and leaves the doors wide open so he will be able to see us. Everybody starts mumbling and read the rules. I look at the rules and sighs. This is going to be torture and there's a whole year of it ahead.