Chapter 6: Truth Bomb

Y/n: I didnt know what to do after. Noah just stood there. "What was that about?" he asked looking confused.

"I dont know, lance just kinda showed up," i say.

"So he isn't... special?" noah said with a growing concern.

"He was. A long time ago. There is no reason to worry," I say. 

"Okay. I just don't want there to be any competition. I want it to be just you and me," Noah says, making me blush. "You're so pretty."

"You too... I mean... not pretty.... no I didn't mean you're not good looking..." I say stumbling, "you're very good looking." Noah laughed.

"Thank you for calling me pretty," he says jokingly.

"I gotta go shoot a scene. I will talk to you later," I say.

"Talk to you later beautiful."

I shoot the scene, with Gracie Duff, the girl playing my beat friend. She plays Jenna. We shoot the lunch table scene where I drop the truth bomb about Jude. How I think I am in love with Jude. But, I imagine it like I am telling my best friend I am in love with Noah. His kind eyes, his hair, his everything is perfect.

Noah's POV: she is so gorgeous. I don't know what it is but she is a magnet and I am a piece of iron. Her smile lights up the room. Her eyes sparkle like the sun. She sits talking to Gracie about how she is in love with my character. I hope one day this can be real life.

I am so sorry. I have not updated in forever. I have had so much going on. Truth is, I have issues and I was taking time away from everything. Please forgive me. I WILL be updating more often. Thank you for reading. This chapter was not edited, so I apologize. Also apologies for it being so short I just wanted to get something out. Something big is coming so stay tuned.