Cooking (F)

(This story is marked as FINISHED but it's not actually finished)

(Word count: 474)  

Dan

We walked into the kitchen, we agreed to make cookies. I was so excited, Arin laughed at me. I got out some bowls while Arin grabbed the ingredients. He preheated the oven to 375 degrees F. He lined a tray with parchment paper and set it aside. I took one bowl and put in three cups of flour. One tsp baking soda, one tsp of salt. And 1/2 tsp baking powder. I set it aside and started to cream together butter and sugars until they combined. I beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy. I slowly mixed in the dry ingredients. Arin suddenly stopped me and gave me a few soft kisses. I blushed and continued making it. 

After wet and dry were mixed in I added chocolate chips and mixed it well. After it was all mixed together, I started to take it and roll the dough. Arin next to me started rolling them into balls and putting them on the tray, I helped him. We made 25 cookies from the dough. I ate the left-over cookie dough. I put some on my finger and held it in front of Arin's face, he licked it off and leaned in to kiss me. We put the cookies in and I went and sat on the counter to take a break. My arms kinda hurt from all the mixing. I felt him wrap his one arm around my waist. He kissed me slowly and gently. We broke the kiss every couple of seconds for air. I got off the counter slowly, not breaking the kiss. He embraced me, it made me feel so safe.

We got carried away, I stopped him and put on an oven mitt. I opened the oven and grabbed the tray pulling it out and putting it on the counter. I took off the mitt and went to go for one before I got stopped by Arin, he grabbed my hands. I turned towards him with a sad look. 

(A) "Let them cool down baby, they're not going anywhere"
(D) "But I want one!" I stomped my foot
(A) "You're not a toddler" He chuckled, pulling me in for a quick peck.

We let them cool down, after a few minutes Arin put them on a plate. I got some milk cause what's cookies without milk! We sat on the couch and snuggled up together. I laid my head on his shoulder. We watched a movie and before long all the cookies were gone. Arin put the dishes in the kitchen, he sat back with me and we cuddled on the couch. I nuzzled my head into his chest, he put his head on top of mine. It made me feel protected. Like nothing could hurt me at all. I yawned and muffled

(D) "I love you"
(A) "I love you too baby"

I fell asleep soon after.