chapter one!!

Todoroki pov

we are living in the dorms now. All of my classmates have already make their friends and i think that i have too ... but i want to be friends with some more of my classmates ! and that is Bakugo squad because they seam to have real fun and they are dum most of the time , i think this is kind of cute !

But even if i try i know Bakugo will probably shoot me out of a window with the write to do tho because they don't really know me .i am still closed to my self. I don't want to let anyone in i am afraid that they will hert me 'mmm' i think Bakugo is the same but i don't know...

''hello Todoroki-kun '' Midoria said and pull me out of my thoutghts '' are you ok?'' ''Yea why you ask?'' i said trying to forget what i was thinking just now.

''you seem down that's all'' he said and stopped for a moment '' so tomorrow there will be a party here , do you want to come everyone will be here even kachan !!'' he said with a smile .

I fake a smile back at him '' i don't know if i can , because i will practise with my father . i will try , is that ok?'' ''yes of corse '' Midoria smiled so much that i think he stolen Urarakas quirk.

We said goodbye to each other and left , i think Midoria is my first friend but in every one surprised Ida is the one that i am closer with . And that is where i am going now!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

first chapter is out !! i have 2 more ready but i have school too so i don't know when i am going to upload and i have to keep writing too so if anyone is reading this i am so sorry !

comment me your thoughts and what you would like to see.

thank you for reading have a nice day/night!