THE WALL

Baguko pov

all three of us walk to the room that the sofas are and the two fucking idiots with their heads in the wall . when we finally got there four eyes just fucking says

"I am sorry Bakugo-kun I didn't really believe you when you said what was happening , but i don't really know what to do! we should probably call an ambulance "  

but before i could fucking explode the half ass sighs  and says  "we don't have to , i can get them out i just need butter or vaseline " i just stared at him , hoe the fuck does he know what to fucking do right now ? was he stack in a wall or some shit?

Todoroki  pov

I really didn't want to talk but it was something that i was to familiar with.I mean if you are living with Endevor he would stack his hand in the wall less times that you would . But I am surprised that they stack their heads there ,then again thy are dumber than a three year old . Everyone was just standing there so i asked  "can someone give me other one of those things ?"

Bakugo pov

Holly shit half and half is going to deal with the idiots  , but nobody is giving him what he fucking needs like is so fucking hard? " what is less messy ? " i ask with a normal tone that they don't relay hear so much and he speaks "well vaseline is less messy but it will fell disgusting for them !"
"Ok i will go get it but promise me that you will make it as disgusting as you possible can"

Third pov

In the mean time Bakugo was gone Todoroki had gone to the 'idiots' side and described what he is going to do , they didn't like it but they wanted to get out of there without making more truble for the other students. Bakugo finally came back and gave Todoroki a vase of vaseline , Todoroki then started rubing the sides of the heads of them so that it will be less painful to get out. Bakugo wasn't helping but he was there watching everything in silence and that meant that whatever Todoroki needed he could ask as the time pasted the other students left and it was only Bakugo , Todoroki , Kirishima and Kaminari.

A/N thank you for reading this chapter , i will try to post more and maybe a special  but school is killing me and on top of that my laptop keyboard broke and now i can't write the letters h and g and it's hard to write on my phone so if you can wait that will mean the world to me . have a nice day/night <3