Help!{Septiceyes x hurt reader}

Y/n's P.O.V~

I gasped and panted as ran from my abusive boyfriend, who just dislocated my arm. I was fighting back since he went to far in calling my sister, who was the only one who carried for me these days, Since my parents never really cared about me since I was born, and I had no friends. I ran into a dead end, making me gulp in fear. I looked back at the entrance of the alleyway to see him stalking towards me looking totally pissed. I backed into the wall, falling to the ground in a ball of tears. "Get up, ya trash!" He yelled grabbed one of my already bruised wrists, and yanked me up. I screamed in pain. He smacked me causing my head to turn from the force. "Hey! Let the lass Go!" I heard a man's voice yell that sounded irish. I looked up slowly to see a man with dark green hair, and one blue and one green eye with the white part covered in black. He had a cut on his neck. He was wearing a leather jacket with a black t-shirt underneath, with black ripped jeans tucked into his army boots. I started whimper from the pain in my dislocated arm. My abuser shook me and told me to shut up. "Hey! quit hurting her!" The man said with his voice turning a bit more glitchy. "D-don't come cl-closer....H-he'll hu-hurt you..." I mumbled weakly to the man, not wanting him to get hurt for my sake. The man seemed to be surprised at my response, but growled when my 'boyfriend' hit me in the head, causing me to hit the ground in pain. Before he could hit me again, I saw a flash of green, and realized I was in the green haired man's arms. I started to wonder why he was so worried about me, I was just a stranger. "Are ye alright?" The man asked looking slightly worried. "Y-yea..." I mumbled feeling dizzy from the hit to my head. "Well since you seem to not want this beauty, guess I'll take her." The man said smirking at my abuser. I tilted my head at his words. He picked me up bridal style, and ran up the wall with a grin. I yelped and wrapped my arms around his neck in fear. He ran up the wall and jumped high into the air. I squeaked in fear. I watched him sprout beautiful green wings,making my eyes widen in surprise. "Yer alright now, lassie. He won't hurt ye ever again." The Irishman said with a wink. I binked in surprise and nodded. "Th-thank you...I'm sorry I didn't get your name." I said with a confused look. He chuckled at this, making me pout slightly. "It's Antisepticeye but ye can call me Anti. What about ye, sweetheart?" He said with a small smile. I looked away with a small blush. "Y-Y/n..." I mumbled shyly.

After he finally landed, we were in front of a mansion near some woods. "Where are w-we?" I mumbled looking around nervously. He put a hand on my shoulder in a comforting way. "Don't worry lass, we're at my home. " He said with a small smile. I nodded, and walked behind him as he walked towards the door. "Oh! One more thing, I have a couple other brothers living here too." He said looking away nervously. "A-are they n-nice?" I asked with a tilt of my head. "Yea, don't worry." He said with a chuckle. I nodded and stood behind him as he opened the door. He opened the door before walking in with me trailing behind him like a lost puppy. "Ye finally decide to come home, Anti?" A man who looked like Anti but had normal pretty blue eyes and brown hair in his face. He was tapping his foot at Anti, who just rolled his eyes at the man. "Calm down, I was doing something." Anti said glaring at the man. "Anti what have I to-" The man paused realizing Anti was ignoring him. "U-um...Anti? Who I-is he?" I mumbled pulling on Anti's sleeve like a child. "Don't worry, He's just one of my annoying brothers. His name is Sean, the oldest in all of us." Anti said giving an annoyed look at him. "What's yer name, sweetie?" Sean asked with a tilt of his head. "Y-Y/n..." I mumbled hiding behind Anti shyly. "Is she what ye were so busy with?" Sean asked Anti with a teasing smirk. "Shut it." Anti growled pushing Sean's face away. I looked down at my dislocated arm, wincing at the pain. "A-Anti?" I said pulling on his sleeve. "Yea?" He asked looking down at me in concern. "M-my arm is r-really starting t-to hurt..." I mumbled showing him my hurt arm. "It looks dislocated. Ye need to probably take her to Schneep." Sean said with a serious look. Anti nodded, before gently taking my other hand in his larger one. He guided me to a room up the stairs, while staying in pace with me so I wouldn't be dragged.