Becoming My Demons

He woke up, everything felt so different. His own body felt different. His mind... Oh his mind. He didn't like what he thought. He woke up to seeing Crowley at the foot of his bed, smiling like a madman, asking him how he felt. The man was so confused as he sat up. His back hurt, his chest, his legs, his arms. Every single part of his body hurt, and he didn't understand why. Once he heard those specific words come out of Crowley's mouth, he didn't bother to find out.

        That man we're talking about, well, that's Dean. Well... At least it was once Dean.

        Dean quickly got up, leaving Crowley in his once called bedroom, running out. He saw the shock written on Sam's face as he ran past the two alined tables. He stopped in his tracks, concerned for his brother as why he as so shocked. He saw tears form in the taller man's eyes as he started to stand up from the chair. Dean quickly moved his eyes around his surroundings, seeing that there was an opened bottle of jack located at the edge of the table, before moving his eyes back to the other. His brother walked over to him slowly, putting his hands on Dean's chest as if he were checking that Dean was actually there. Then it all came flooding back to him; Metatron, The Mark, the First Blade, Metatron... Killing him. He rememebered it all. He remembered his last words. 'I'm proud of us.'  

        He looked up at Sam, realizing how much pain his poor little brother was in.

"Dean...." 

        Dean turned around, seeing that Crowley was only stand a few feet away from him and his brother. He took one last look look at his brother before whispering a simple, "I'm sorry," as he turned away, running and never looking back again.