Fury

Dean ran as fast as he could as he exited the only place he called home. He didn't know what was happening. He didn't know what he had become, other than it was something horribly bad. All he wanted to do was fall onto his knees and beg for help, even though he knew no one was listening. He could feel his blood boil with anger as he ran furthur. He once again felt the need to rip someones throat out, feeling as if could rule the world with all the fury that built up inside of him. Dean didn't want that though. He really didn't. He hated feeling like he needed to kill, it made he want to throw up, and so he did. He stopped running, falling and blowing grits onto the edge of the road. Dean has always hated what he saw when he looked into the mirror. Now he hates his reflection ten times more. 

        It was getting harder to fight off the pressure inside of him. Whatever it was, it wanted out, and soon, it will get what it wants. Dean still had no idea what he was, so he decided to at least try to figure it out. Okay, angel? He looked looked at his back. No wings. Well, duh. It's impossible. Shapeshifter? Nada. Vampire? No, he's not going through that again. Demon... He looked around, thinking about that possibility. If he was a demon, wouldn't he not be himself anymore? Wouldn't he have no control over the monster that would be controlling him?

        Maybe he was the demon. Did he not have a soul anymore? There has to be something there if he is still in control. All of a sudden, his view changed. He jumped up from the ground, instantly looking around, seeing that he could now see every soul that walked around him. He could see everything. 

        No.

        This can't be right... I'm not a demon. I'd have to be something much stronger to control whats going on inside this bag of bones. Then it hit him. Cain and Abel.

        He's a Knight of Hell.