Secrets

A charming guy with shoulder length wavy blonde hair was standing right before you. You recognise his deep blue eyes and his bright smile.

"How are you feeling princess?" he was smiling but worry was evident on his face.

"Alen! What happened? Where are we?" 

"I'll explain everything later, but you should rest for now. I called your mom and she's on her way."

"I'm ok don't worry. But can you please tell me where we are? And how did you find me? I thought you're in Paris."

"It's a long story but it's not important. I'm glad you're ok now. We are in Crown Hotel by the way" he move closer to your bed and kneel beside the edge. He gently took your hand and kiss the back of it, still kneeling.

You took your hand away embarrassed. "C'mon Alen, you don't have to treat me like this!"

He just smiled, "It's been a long time since our last meeting. You've grown to become such a fine lady."

"You look great yourself Alen, I did not expect to see you in this kind of situation."

"I told you I will always be around when you need me." he smiled and gave you a reassuring look.

The phone rang and he immediately answered it. You can only hear him confirm something and said to let her in.

Few minutes pass, you heard a knock and Alen opened the door to let your mom in.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I didn't know you're not feeling well. Of all days, I sent your brother and Waltz to the office and this happened." she looks so worried.

"It's ok mom. It's not your fault. I feel a lot better now."

Your family doctor step in and ask everyone to wait in the living room as she check on you. She use her spiritual ability to asses your condition.

A few minutes more after doing all the standard procedure and making sure you are ok, she called your mom back in the room.

"I think her transformation has started." the doctor said.

"What? Why this early? I thought it will start on her 18th birthday?"

"That's what we all thought. But her body showed rapid change, most probably in preparation for the final stage. But rest assured she will be fine. I recommend her training to resume as soon as possible."

"We understand doctor, I will let everyone involved know." she held your hand and look at you. "It's going to be fine dear, I'm sorry mom and dad are not helpful when it comes to this matter."

You sighed and gave your mom a smile. "We knew this day would come. You've been preparing me since I was a child. You and dad did everything for me."

"I will do anything to protect you my dear. Anyway, your brother will handle all the documents for your turn over in the company and also I set a meeting with your student guide today after school."

Your expression change hearing about Shuichi. "Where are you going to meet him?"

"At home, it would be brief and you can just rest in your room. For the meantime, Alen will also stay in our mansion. I'm the one who requested him to come here. I'm relieved he came just in time to help you."

You gave your mom a questioning look. Knowing she has another agenda for summoning Alen.

"Ok, I admit I was worried when I saw you hanging out with your guy classmates. So me and your dad agreed it's time for you to get to know Alen more and probably start dating. You know how much we like him for you, but you were too young back then. All you did together was play."