Chapter 38

"That is ugly please take that down," Beyoncé said to Dave as he tried to hang up decorations.

"Girl you're sitting on your ass doing nothing. If it's bothering you get up," Tommie joked.

"Bitch I am six months pregnant, I'm a fucking whale. The only thing I can do is eat," Beyoncé said.

"Your a cute whale auntie," Jade smiled.

"Wow that made me feel a lot better," Beyoncé smiled.

Everyone was currently helping Beyoncé decorate for her gender reveal that was to take place tomorrow. She wasn't really in the mood for it since Shawn wouldn't be present but, tomorrow is the only time she'll be able to kill Gucci. She couldn't miss this opportunity.

"Where do you want the banner?" Brooklyn asked.

"You can let the men hang that up," Beyoncé answered.

This past month Beyoncé has been taking care of Brooklyn as her own child. Beyoncé didn't really have a problem with taking care of Brooklyn being that she was very respectful. She was planning on getting guardianship over Brooklyn because she isn't able to take her to the doctor, enroll her in school when it's time, or do any other things that involve taking care of her. The only thing that was stopping her was that Winter was nowhere to be found so she had to rely on Shawn who was in prison so things would take longer. Other than that everything was good.

"How're things with the kid?" Tommie asked.

"She's a sweetheart but she's a little distant. I think it's because she's not used to me yet. I'm not saying she's a terrible kid but I know she's a lot like Shawn," Beyoncé said.

"The good side of him or the bad?"

"It's a funny story actually," Beyoncé chuckled, "I bought her the iPhone 8 and—"

"You bought her a phone?" Tommie cut her off.

"Uh yeah," Beyoncé said in a duh tone, "I need to get in contact with her when I'm not home. I work, I'm a busy woman."

"Oh, continue your story."

"Before I was rudely interrupted, I overheard her on FaceTime and she was talking with her girls, spilling tea or whatever. Mind you they from Brooklyn so they real loud and ghetto and one of her friends are like a girl from their hood wanted to fight, Brooklyn. So Brooklyn immediately switches like Jay does when he's angry. She's like tell that bitch to drop her addy, I ain't got no problem pulling up to drag some bum ass hoe. Ole girl mad over nothing my nigga like I will really whoop her, deadass my g," Beyoncé said mocking Brooklyn.

Tommie burst into laughter, "Are you serious?"

"I am so serious," Beyoncé laughed, "I was like who did I let into my house? I've been catfished, she has to go."

"She is most definitely her father's child."

"I know but I really enjoy her presence, she's a good kid who's been through a lot. My ultimate goal is to make sure she's comfortable and happy. It's really like raising Brianna all over again," Beyoncé said.

"Well, that's good. You know if you're happy I'm happy."

"I'll be even happier when this bitch ass nigga is finally dead," Beyoncé rolled her eyes.