what is camila up to

she debuted the final single off her debut album Tuesday (Oct. 9). "Consequences (Orchestra)" is the reflective remix of the sixth song on her self-titled record.

Ahead of the release, Cabello expressed that she felt she was taking a risk by releasing a ballad, because people tend to like songs that are radio-ready.

"It would be playing it safe for me to make a song that sounds like Havana or another uptempo song," she on Instagram, "But to me, my goal is to challenge myself by not doing what feels predictable or obvious, to do things that excite me, and give you the most honest representation of who I am through music."

To up the anticipation for the next Camila single "Consequences" and its music video, sent 12 lucky fans packages on Wednesday (Oct. 3).

Every box Cabello sent to fans is marked by one of the 12 letters that spell out "Consequences." The boxes contain two polaroids of scenes thought to be from a corresponding video for the track, as well as roses and leaves, a typed letter and sheet music with the song's lyrics written on top. At the moment, only boxes N and Q have been unveiled on Twitter.

Considering the timing of when the boxes arrived, fans are speculating that Cabello might debut "Consequences" during her American Music Awards performance on Oct. 9.

BIIITTCCHHH I WANNA PACKAGE