Chapter 18: finding out

--TOBIAS POV--.
I got up from my bed and headed towards the bathroom to shower in 1 hour,tr is should be here, I got a change and headed for the shower.
.
.
.
As I got out I saw my mother standing there looking at the glass figurine on my kitchen island.
"Evelyn, what are you doing here?" I said in a stern voice
"Were you going?" She said
"Airport and answer my question" I said, now I was annoyed, she just nodded and gave me a hug then left...strange.

+++

I went to the airport and waited then I saw four figures walk towards me, then I noticed that one of those figures was Tris. She noticed and walked faster and then ran in into my arm, there seemed to be something different about her but I picked her up and spinned  her around.
"Hi, I missed you sooooo muuuch" Tris said as I put her down, then I pressed my lips to hers and put my hands on her waist,I felt her small hands wrap around my neck and then I pulled away.
"I missed you to" I responded and then I helped her with her bags and we made out way toward my black, seven seat ,and shiny new car
Uriah and two girls how looked alike I believe....Maddison and Jordan followed me and Tris to the car, Uriah helped me put all of thier stuff in the back of my car. I opened front door of the car for tris to sit next to me and Uriah surprisingly did the same for the girls and sat next to the one I believed was Maddison.

+++

After I dropped Uriah and the twins and zeke's place at the Hancock building where they will stay till they get a place of there own I took tris to my--our apartment that was just north of the river on one of the lower levels and through the abundant windows you can see a stretch of buildings.The  apartment had three bedrooms, two bathrooms,a office, terrace, a big kitchen, living room and a upstairs where the bedrooms,bathroom and terrace where, my house was spacey to help with my issues with small spaces.
I showed tris around the apartment and now we were at my-well now our room, it was the biggest bedroom, inside it had a walk in closet which was barely occupated with my cloths, I had a king sized bed with a white sheets, grey cover and a black blanket and 2 white pillows. Thier was a huge window in the living room,kitchen and each bedroom.

+++

After we finished unpaking her stuff tris turned to me, she looked nervous.

"Tris whats wrong?" I asked her, she looked at me with those blue grey eyes that I fall in love in again and again.

"I wanted to tell you in person, but im scarred that you wont like it" she said lookind down 
"I'm pregnant" she said still  looking down, she was right i thought i didnt like this.

HELLO IT KITTY SORRY SUCH A LONNNNG WAIT WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF ITS KINDA HARD GONNA TRY AS MUCH TO UPDATE WEEKLY -kitty