First Day of School

Lmaoooo the picture 😂👌

Xavier's POV

Yesterday was terrible but every day is horrible so it doesn't really make a difference. I woke up at 4:10 am to get ready for the first day of school. When I went to the bathroom I did my business, brushed my teeth and then I went to take a shower. I looked at my body I saw the bruises that my father gave me and then the burns, they hurt so fucking much I started to cry from the pain and then decided to take a cold-warm shower instead. After my shower, I aided my injuries and made breakfast for my 'parents' and left walking to school escaping the dungeon called my home.

Kailer's POV

"Morning Ma" I greeted happily at my mom as I walked out of my room I grabbed an apple, ran for the bus stop I didn't want to be late on the first day. as I got on the bus I saw my Dad come out of his car and wave to me I waved back as the bus began to move.

 I saw not very far ahead, a kid. He looked small and frail walking on the sidewalk with his hoodie on, he was shivering also he seemed cold. I continued to stare at him the whole time as we passed by him.

~School~

I walked in not knowing what to expect, I went to the Main Office to find out my schedule Thank God that the main office wasn't that far or I'd be lost for a real one (LMAO). When I entered I saw the same boy in the nurse's office he seemed pretty badly injured so after the woman gave me my schedule I walked into the nurse's office to see him for some reason. As I walked in he tensed up. The nurse came with an Ice pack and gave it to him to put on his knee and head.

"Hello young man, do you need anything?" the kind lady asked. she had a white shirt on and blue scrubs on her brunette hair was in a pony-tail her eyes were a dark green.

"Oh umm.." I looked around the room to see anything I could use anything for an excuse for me to stay here and see how he is doing.

"I-I hurt my head when I tripped walking," I said voice cracking a little. she nodded and gestured me to sit down on the hospital bed. She went to the freezer in the back of the room and got the ice she told me to place it on my head while she asks me some questions. The whole time she was talking I stared at the boy. Later on, she left to go use the bathroom and we just stayed in the room silently.

"Hey, my name is Kailer what's your name?" I asked.

He shifted a little but stayed quiet. So I decided to say it's a little louder.

"Hi, My name is Kailer what's your name?" I said I little louder

He shifted his eyes from the floor to me and looked back down to the floor for a moment before he took out a pen and paper. He started writing something and I grinned slightly. After like 10 seconds he put the paper in front for my face, I took it and read the very sloppy handwriting

My name is Xavier Mateo you can call me either one I don't care

I smiled and asked
"Are you mute? It's okay I'm not got gonna do anything rash" I assured him.
  He seemed really on edge. He started tearing up again and he started to whimper.

"I-it's okay, It's okay I'm not going to hurt you"

I shook my hand slightly indicating that it was fine and there was no need for tears.

I walked up to the teary-eyed boy and put my hand on his shoulder he 'screamed' and ran out. Astonished I hesitated but began to run after him I didn't know where we are he just kept running. I don't know why but for some reason, I feel a certain aura of him that I can't stay away from even though I literally just met him.
Xavier's POV
I tripped over feet and fell on my face I could hear a couple of kids laughing
Fuck... I thought hoping to see Kai when I look up but was disappointed by a pasty white male with blonde short hair almost looking like a buzz cut.

"Hey cutie"