Chapter 15

Sophie's POV:
We got our table and the food. I saw that Brad couldn't stop looking at me. The white dress showed a bit of my boobs but I didn't care. He looked down at my boobs and up to my face and smiled.
Sophie: Brad?
Brad: Yes, is something wrong
Sophie: yes
Brad: what have I done? *he ask concerned*
Sophie: the problem is that my eyes is up here and you are looking down there on my boobs *I say laughing and smiling*
Brad: sorry babe, you just look so damn good
Sophie: thank you bradybear

Brad's POV:
She looks so beautiful and sexy today. I thought. I couldn't help it but I got a little hard.

Sophie's POV:
When I was going to get something from my purse, I saw Brad was hard. It's time to tease him. I thought. I ran my foot up his leg and he just stared at me.
Brad: um... I need to use the bathroom
He got up and walked fast to he bathroom.

Brad's POV:
Sophie teased me and now I have a boner. I thought. I tried to get relaxed so the boner would go away but I couldn't think of anything else than taking off her clothes and kissing her all over her beautiful body. After a while I decided to walk back.
Sophie: are you okay?
Brad: um... yeah
Sophie: are you sure *she smirk*
Brad: I think we should go
Sophie: why?
Brad: because I am tired
Sophie: okay B *she smirk*
We drove home.
Brad: you have been a bad girl today Sophie
Sophie: what are you going to do...
Before she could finish her sentence I slammed my lips onto hers.

Sophie's POV:
He slammed his lips onto mine. He held his arms out so I could jump. I jumped and he carried me to his bedroom. He threw me at the bed and started to undress me. The only thing I was now wearing was my new underwear and I could see he got more horny. He laid down on top of me and kissed me with passion. I started to give him hint so he could take his shirt off. He did and started to kiss me again.
Brad: I love you
Sophie: I love you more
He took off his pants and was now only in his boxer. I could see he had a boner. After we kissed he unclipped my bra. He kissed my neck so I got hickeys. Then he found my spot so I moaned. He took off my thong and his boxer revealing his boner. He had a big dick. I thought. He started to lick me and I moaned. Then he inserted a finger, and after a while he inserted another one. He went in and out and I moaned louder. Suddenly he thrusted into me and went in and out slow but he went faster and faster. I couldn't even adjust to his size. We both moaned as he got faster and suddenly we both came at the same time.
Sophie: I, I love you Brad
Brad: I love you too prin, princess
We said while we tried to catch our breath. We cuddled up and fell asleep.