time skip two days BITCH

These past days haven't been nothing it's just that Dimitri has been off.... I could tell something is bothering him but i'm afraid he'll yell at me again..... But it won't bother me anymore because bitch! its tomarrow that i get to meet the band i'm obsessed with.! I went to hotopic because i have a lot of time to buy a my chemical romance shirt( someone at my school is wearing a black parade shirt and i'm so happy) so I got a shirt with a time glass..... I was so fuckin happy because i got an Aries ring because Gerard Way's sign is Aries. I went back home and showered and slept. I ddint care if I ate thats just the thing I'm not hungry anymore...... Before i slept my friend banged on the door and I opended it Big Mistake. She came in yelling "Y?N! can't wait for tomorrow!" "why?" "YOU FORGOT! where going to the beach..." I yawned fakely and said" I have some plans with some guys......" my friend Vivi gasped dramitcally "Take care bitch if they hurt you remember i got some frie-" "no Vivi! i'll be okay!" I JUST HAD TO CUT HER OFF GOD. SHE IS SO OVER PROTECTIVE.

Then she said "i gotta go Derek is waiting for me~" as she was walking out i played my favorite song (your fave song from revenge) and fell asleep finally

~TIME SKIP TI'LL MORNING~

i woke up so fucking happy I looked at my phone "Give em' hell kid was playing and i skipped it to 'oasis wonder wall' and Dimitri was about too leave until i asked him if he could take me there and he didn't agree at first but then after begging for like 30 mins he agreed I was so happy. The tickets arrived a yesterday. so i was ready like really ready I had made sure i Had my tickets and backstage passes. Then we went in the car and drove to New Jersey. It was a long time and the car ride was  so silent 

when i got out of the car I ran to the hotel next do my thing and stay there for a week. The Concert started in One hour i was already waiting in line.  once waiting in line for what seemed like hours i heard the front row screaming and i looked over the see the bus parking.