BISHES IM BACK

I checked in at 'Whitewood Hotel' dimitri always wanted to go where ver i was going he asked and i replied with a no then he whined like a little baby! gosh he was so cute. The reason i dont let him go with me is because he gets over protective like if one of the members tries to flirt he'llmake up a lie that i'm his girlfriend.  The bus parked and everyone was screaming then the band members came out of the bus then i dmed gerard way saying (HI!! YOU may not know me but i think your very hot!!!) then it said read I know it did because he looked at his phone and smiled. Then in line I posted a pic of me because i'm very ugly and posted it then Dimitri commented "wow you look hot" thn i replied "wow dim" then i got the notifactaion of THE GERARD WAY OFFICIAL LIKING MY PICTURE!! holy chet.I felt my self squeal. then gerard replied to my message saying "hi aries! i see your in line to the concert! its a pleasesure to sing and meet you!" omg i was like screaming inside. I replied "hi my name is Y/N! and i cant wait!" i can tell he read but didn't reply which sucks. 

~TIME SKIP 5 MIN~ hey alot can happen in five mins hmhmhmhm

after the line was screaming it was my chance to get my ticket my heart was so fucking  fast and then the lady wanted my ticket and she scanned it and said "do you have a backstage pass?" i nodded and she scanned it and put a hole in in and made a necklace. then i walked pass the gaurd and he looked at me and let me pass.

As i walked towards my seat i started to wait until the place got so fucking crowded like really ad gerard way came out on stage and said "OUT CASTS AS WE ARE HELLO!" The crowd went wild and including me..(hehe i'll never see them live) (person: youre not tough me: oh yeah i listend to wttbp and i only cried twice personz:WOAH A FUCKING GOD) Then the song callled "im not okay started playing. (i have psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia.) it was like a dream really

guys sorry the bel rung bye