It doesnt help at all!

Sonic's pov (short)

I saw shadow walk down stairs while me and Madison were about to walk into the bedroom. "Hey shadow your not coming" I asked with a curios look on my face. "I'm not supposed to be in the meeting at that time, unless you would be more comfortable with me there?" shadow asked with a serious expression on his face and a kind and understanding voice.

Shadow's pov

I was surprised to see sonic look down in embarrassment and shook his head yes. "Ok, I'll be up there in a minute" I said as I went to get a full box of tissues. *just incase he needs them* I thought as a flash back of my first appointment went through my head. I had used at least 5 boxes of tissue.

As I walked to sonic's room I hid the box behind my back, I then saw to books peeking out from behind Sonic's pillows. I just ignored it as I walked towards sonic's bed and sat down as sonic started to lay down.

"Can you please tell me when this all started" asked Madison. "we'll it all started when" sonic began.

--------weeeeee!!! time skip ^.^----------

Shadow's pov an hour later

Sonic was now getting to the part were tails died. I saw that sonic had tears forming on the side of his eyes. then he burst out into tears. I hugged him while giving him the box of tissue. He then grabbed a tissue and blew his nose. I feel so sorry for him and if there's any thing I can do to help him then I would.

"Sonic are you ok?" I asked as I hugged him tightly. "I'm fine Shadow, I guess I'm still just a little sad from when he passed away" Sonic said with the cutest yawn. "I guess you're also a bit tired, how about you take a nap" I said as I pulled the covers over him and instantly he fell asleep.

Then me and Madison left sonic to sleep. "Looks like he really needs you" Madison said as she started to stair at me. "Ya I guess, thanks for helping him" I said as I looked away to hide my blush. "No problem, bye" said the lion as she walked out the door.