Two new friends part 2

Hi SalmaMendez here, I just wanted to tell you that the pov's will be changing here and there from one character to another so that's it for now. Read on.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

Sonic's pov (nightmare)

Tails raised a large butcher knife towards my head, I was shaking from fear. Then out of the corner of my eye I could see a black figure that was chained to the wall by his arms and legs. "Sonic wake up, it's not real! wake up" yelled the hedgehog that I could tell was shadow. "Wake up sonic, please wake up" yelled the black hedgie.

Shadow's pov

I kept yelling at sonic to wake up, while scourge, Lauren, and Rubie were watching from the other side of sonic's bed. Then sonic's eyes finally bust open and without a warning he hugged me with tears flowing down his eyes into my fur.

Scourge's pov

I can't believe it! Shadow is hugging his rival, Sonic is crying of all people, and why do I feel mad about them hugging?

Lauren's pov

I kinda feel sad for sonic, but seeing that shadow is willing to be there for him when he needs it warms my heart ^.^ <3

Rubie's pov

What the hell is going on!!! Am I the only one that is questioning sonic's sanity. I've never seen the Hero of Möbius cry before, I guess it's not really a new thing to shadow then.

Shadow's pov

"Sonic it's ok, it was just a dream" I said while rubbing his back to comfort him as he cried on my shoulder. He was half way done with his tears when he let out a little hiccup. "Not to ruin the moment, but can some one please tell us what's going on here?" asked a perplexed scourge. "I'll tell you-