Intro

Hi! This is my first ever story so I'm really excited to see how it turns out. I also ship stony so much, I mean who wouldn't but Yh...... let's get on with the story.

3rd Person P.O.V:
Steve and his mum, Sarah had just moved to Manhattan from Brooklyn and he was unhappy to say the least. But, being the kind, gentleman he is he wanted to support his mother. His mother had gotten a job at Stark Industries. Sure Steve would miss his friends, Bucky and Peggy but he could still make new friends. That's just the person Steve was, the half glass full kind.

"Steve can you help me with these boxes quickly," Sarah shouted from the moving van.

"Coming Ma!" Steve replied before hurrying off. When all the boxes were inside, Sarah and Steve collapsed onto the couch with exhaustion.

"So Steve it's your first day at Avengers academy tomorrow! You excited?"

"Yes, apparently they have a really good football team that I really want to try out for and they're art department is humongous!"

"That's good also you might meet my boss's son Tony Stark, he's a great young boy."

"Yh that's nice."

"Honey, I know you miss Brooklyn but this could be good for us."

"I know ma. Thanks."

Steve kisses his mother goodnight before making his way to his room. The walls were painted in either blue or red with white star on it. Steve sat down on the edge of his bed and thought about Brooklyn
and Avengers academy. Maybe it was good that they moved here. Maybe it was the beginning of something new. Steve turned off the lights before drifting into sleep.

Hoped u like it....
I'm going to try and update daily