Part title

Tony's PoV:
We sat in Steve's car windows rolled down letting the summer breeze in, singing or shall I say screaming Sucker by the Jonas brothers at the top of our lungs. I looked behind me to see wade eating a chimichanga with one hand and hugging peter with the other. Peter had his head against Wade's  head but I could tell that he was feeling awkward being affectionate with him around other people. I quickly gave him a wink and thumbs up signalling that it was ok and he hid his face in wades hoodie with embarrassment. I looked over to Steve who was concentrating on the road. Today was the big day and Peter and I were pumped. All the hard work and extra hours we put in finally payed off. Even though it always left Steve whining for leaving him and the same for Wade. They were such babies....

We finally arrived at the Fury facility, where our engineering competition was taking place. As we drove to the car park I saw familiar but also new faces. But deep inside I knew we would win. Steve parked and we all got out and peter was jumping with excitement. We walked inside to see the hall decorated with posters and packed with people. Who thought a engineering competition would be so popular?
I quickly pecked Steve on the cheek and saw that peter did the same to wade and we walked off backstage to get ready.

"So Peter you excited for the competition?" I say looking in his direction.

"Yes mr stark! I'm so hyped!" He said with the biggest smile on his face.

I was happy to see him this enthusiastic and I hope that this experience will benefit him in the future. I think he could go far and I can't wait to see it happen. We carried on getting the gear out so we could start and conquer this thing!

*meanwhile*
Steve's PoV:
Wade and I made our way to the seats and found two spaces at the front. We sat there in an uncomfortable silence. I tried to make conversation but it was if my ming couldn't find anything to say.

" So how's life?" I asked. I know it sounds dull but it was Better than nothing.

"Ummmm....yeah. It's ok. How about you?"

"Yeah ok."

We went back to sitting their praying for our boyfriends to come out. A while later, they came out holding a blue,red and gold spider robot thing. It looked really cool. That was the only word I could think of and my English teacher would have been appalled by my limited vocabulary. They set it down and introduces themselves to the judges.

Tony's PoV:
"Hello my name is Tony Stark and this is my partner Peter Parker and today we are presenting you with our new high-tech creation."

"It is a state of the art security system to protect your homes from invaders. It lies dormant until a point where the person is not recognised by the scanning system  which can be overridden on any mobile device."

"It then calls the police and records the scene and automatically sends it to you as evidence. It also captures the perpetrator by shooting silicon webs so they cannot escape."

The audience stare at us in awe and we take out the robot to demonstrate. We grab a test dummy and I take out my phone to make the robot think that the dummy is a thief. It then calls my cellphone and I receive a message from the robot of the live footage . It the. Lifts up its shell and webs the dummy up. I looked up to an ecstatic peter and shocked judges. .

When we packed up we went to sit with Wade and Steve. I grabbed Steve's hand and waited in anticipation m. We watched the other competitors but none of them were any match for us. At last  they started to  announce the scores.

In third were some kids with a magnetic armour which in my opinion was kinda dumb. In second was a girl by herself with flying robots. And in first place was....

Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mr stark, we won! We did it!" Peter screamed jumping up and down wildly. I looked over to him either he broadest smile on my face. We really did it. We won.

Sorry about the delay I've been really busy lately and I'm basically writing this story in the middle of the night. I should probably get some sleep 😅