[ 19 ]

"mark oppa..." sana mumbled as she stared at him, confused. while mina and jeongyeon were completely blank in mind. the two clueless girls just stared at the people. everyone started moving again, they were all really shocked and happy to see each other again.

"what the hell are you doing here?" nayeon asked jinyoung.

"we were just passing by." he smiled widely to her and gave her a big hug. everyone started chattering with each other, well, of course not mina and jeongyeon.

"hey, remember we existed?" jeongyeon tapped momo's shoulder, while momo was hugging jackson.

"who the hell are these guys? and why suddenly hug them?" she raised her eyebrows as momo cleared her throat.

"um, yes, uh..." momo pushed jihyo in front of her, and gave her the opportunity to explain.

"these guys - all of them - they were with us while we were stranded on that island." jihyo felt nervous, but didn't know why.

"so, these random seven dudes, you know them because you were stranded together?" mina interrogated.

"y-yes..." jihyo answered. there was an awkward silence after that.

"so, what now?" bambam whispered into chaeyoung's ear.

"shh..." she shushed him.

all of them just stood there, staring at each other. it was absolutely awkward. what would you expect? the girls, except mina and jeongyeon, suddenly meet up with these guys again, and mina and jeongyeon have no idea what's happening. why wouldn't that be awkward?

"uh, cool..." jeongyeon said.

"oh, wait. so, is that why you girls were kind of sad when you came home? you missed them?" mina, of course, had to tease them about this.

"no, it's not like that." dahyun said as she hid her face from the embarrassment.

"oh, really?" jaebum out his arm around her, also as a tease. 

"right now is not the time, oppa. please." dahyun said to him and gave him a serious look. jaebum could tell by dahyun's look that she was annoyed, and if he continued, he would be dead.

"alright, then." he removed his arm from around her, and sighed.

then, again, there was an awkward silence.

"um, since you guys were going out for a walk, why not join us in our walk?" nayeon said and broke the silence, luckily.

"okay, then." jeongyeon agreed, so did mina, and all of them went on their way. the girls and guys were still relieved to see each other again.

__

okay, im sorry but thats it for this chapter. since its the 2nd to the last o really dont know what to put becuase the next stuff need to be in the last chapter. this is the shortest one ive made so far:((