~Extended Summary~

Hermione Granger smartest witch of her age, one third of the golden trio, and mudblood extraordinaire. But what if she was more than that what if she was the last living heir of The Ancient and Most Noble House of Albright. One of the Sacred Twenty-eight, soulmates with one Tom Marvolo Riddle, but she doesn't know that.

It's the summer after Hermione's sixth year, while stuck in the muggle world not wanting to spend her summer at the Burrow after fighting with Ron, she received a letter from Gringotts asking to meet with her at a later date. The next day Hermione heads to Gringotts while there she discovers some shocking things that lead her to change sides in the war, and she knows she's going to have to see Voldemort to talk about her loyalties she just doesn't know how to get there so she puts it to the back of her mind for now. While on her way home she sees a bookshop down in Knockturn Alley that piquedd her interest. Throwing caution to the wind she made her way into the store, before she could make all the way into the store she sees cloaked figures heading right for her. Forgetting about checking out the shop she runs not realizing she's running deeper into Knockturn Alley. Never having to run this much before she knows she won't be able to outrun them so realizing this is her chance to get to Voldemort to talk alliances, she turns down an Alley, before she can speak she's hit with a stupefy.

When she wakes up again she's not in her bedroom, and this was not her house. Not realizing it was the Dark Lords Manor she started exploring, realizing this was the Dark Lord's Manor and her only chance to change sides of the war permanently, she does everything possible to show the Dark Lord she's not a spy for the light. And not realizing with each mission or each raid that she's slowly falling for the Dark Lord, and he's falling or her but neither know it, and by the time they do it might be too late.