~01~

It was moderately warm day that day, the sun was out the skies were clear. Birds in the trees chirping as I walked down the streets of London. I was on my way home from my afternoon cooking class, I had taken up cooking classes only just this summer, to stave off the boredom. I hadn't wanted to see my friends after a pretty nasty fight right before school ended, but I also needed to be proactive I couldn't just do nothing all summer. It took me about five more minutes to get back to my house, my parents weren't rich but we had enough that I never wanted for much. The house wasn't huge but had enough space where I didn't have to see my parents if I didn't want to. Unlocking the front door, I made my way  through the foyer and to the kitchen. My parents were out of the country on vacation right now, so the house was empty, grabbing an apple I made my way to my room.

Grabbing one of my favorite books Pride and Prejudice I curled up under the blankets and immediately got lost in the story. By the time I stopped and started feeling the sleepiness get to me, I realized hours had passed. I hadn't realized how late it had gotten forgoing dinner I instead opted to just go to bed. Putting my book on the night stand next to me, I turned my lamp off rolled over and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

When I woke the next morning, I heard a hoot looking over to my window I saw an official owl sitting next it on my desk. I got up and grabbed the letter, a small part of me was hoping it was Ron writing to apologize, but I knew the chances of that were slim. Seeing my name on the front in loopy cursive I've never seen before piqued my curiosity. Turning it over I saw the seal for Gringotts, breaking the seal I pulled out pieces of parchment. I started with the first letter wondering what they could possibly want from me.

Dear Ms. Granger,
It has come to our attention that you earlier this year came of age, we had attempted to communicate with you but our letters went unanswered. We would like to discuss with you coming of age in the wizarding world and all that entails and some minor vault discrepancies that we would like to rectify with you as well as some other information we would rather share with you in person. This letter is a portkey tap your wand to the letter and say the word "Gold" and it will transport you to the front steps of Gringotts. Also attached to this letter is your birth certificate that we will go more in depth in once you arrive we have some very delicate matters to attend to.

Sincerely, Ragnok

Manager of Gringotts

I pulled out the other sheet of parchment from the envelope and was shocked by what I was reading it couldn't be true, could it?

Birth Name: Hermione Lena Artemis Albright (Pureblood)

Father: Francis Albright (Pureblood) (deceased)

Mother: Celest Andromeda Albright nee Rosier (Pureblood) (deceased)

God Father: Lucius Malfoy (Pureblood) and Severus Snape (Half-blood)

God Mother: Narcissa Malfoy (Pureblood) and Bellatrix Lestrange (Pureblood)

God Brother: Draco Lucius
Father(Blood Adoption): Sirius Black

Blood Brother: Harry James Potter

Adoptive Name: Hermione Jean Granger

Adoptive Father: John Granger

Adoptive Mother: Jean Granger

I wasn't so sure about everything in the letter. It said I had vaults as in plural, I wasn't even aware I had one let alone more.

Wanting to see what the Goblins meant, I hopped out of bed had a quick shower and got dressed. Making my way down stairs I stopped by the kitchen had a quick cup of coffee and a muffin. Running back up to my room I grabbed my wand, grabbed both papers, tapped my wand to the paper said Gold and felt the familiar pull at my navel.