Senior : Chapter four

Pairing: Armin x Eren

AU: modern

Warning: explicit, mature content, sexual content, bullying, non-consensual sexual interactions mentions, self-harm mentions, suicidal mentions

Author note: these will be pre written chapters, but please feel free to correct me on grammar, spelling, etc. :)

~~~

Eren pulled his head back and brought his hand up to Armins cheek and stroked it gently. His lips were inches away from the blonds. Armin wondered if he would kiss him.

"Eren, help me." Armin grasped at Erens shirt, clawing at the shirts back in some sort of desperation. One of need. "Kiss me, please."

Armin shut his eyes and leaned up, a small kiss fluttering to Erens lips. Eren leaned down with his eyes also shut. His lips parted slightly and he held Armin in them. Sucking at them gently, sometimes sneaking his tongue out to lick and bit them.

Armin opened his mouth and poked his tongue into the brunets, pushing Eren onto his back as he did. Eren pulled Armins waist more, tilting his head to the side, making the kiss more and more intense.

"I love you," Eren pulled away and then went back to kissing the blond. "I love you so fucking much," his hands began to slip up the sides and under Armins shirt. "I want to help you." He whispered as he began to make his way down Armins back.

Armin could feel his heart began to beat wildly. He wanted to claw away from Eren. Heck, he was becoming numb and Eren was turning into that man. But a sudden sense of need washed over him. It's just Eren.

"Eren, please," Armins gasps made Eren pull his head up. "I-I'm... I need you to do this. I need help." His fingers wrapped themselves around Erens hair, tugging at it slightly. "Help me."

Eren closed his eyes and began to graze his lips and teeth over Armins neck. His fingers made their way up Armins spine and over his shoulder blades. He let his fingers memorize every square inch of Armins back. His felt every dip in the skin, every bone, places that made the skin tingle and shiver.

In a second Armins shirt was off and the blond gasped. He pushed himself into Erens chest and started to shiver hard. Wrapping an arm around his chest, he turned his head .to the side and stared out the window. The snow began to fall again and Armin shuddered harder. Erens hands wondered around Armins back in comforting circles and his lips grazing over his blond hair.

In the reflection, Armin saw himself laying on Eren. He looked small and too boney. He almost looked away, but Eren looking down at him in adoration made him stare even more. The look of love glazed over his eyes.

"I want this," Armins voice was small as he continued to stare at the windows reflection. "I want to.. Do this with you." He sat up slightly, moving his past shoulder length hair over his ear and stared down at Eren.

Eren smiled up at him and placed a hand on his cheek. He nodded slightly and pulled Armin to meet his lips again.

This time it was more intense. Armins hands raked down Erens chest and pulled the thin shirt over his lovers head, tossing it next to his own. Eren let his hand run down the small of Armins back, under the denim and down to cup his ass.

Armin moaned out slightly as the pressure in his pants grew. Eren tugging the pants didn't help and only bothered his member more. He pulled his head and hands away from Erens lips and cheeks, soon fumbling with his button and fly in a hurry. Eren watched for a second, and then started on his own.