Chapter 2: Great News

Glory turned around her frill flared out in annoyance and anger. Glory puffed out her chest and stood straighter. The Rainwings around her all quickly clambered up to the suntime platforms not wanting to be around the 'Scary Queen'.

"No, we do not." Glory replied. Her scales were redder than fire and her eyes had enough poison in them to kill anything within a 20-meter radius.

"Yes we do you need to learn how to manage your tribes," Coral replied with a flick of her wings.

"And once again no, we don't. You know nothing about the two tribes in the Rainforest and this visit was a horrible idea and I strongly recommend that you leave my kingdom before I 'accidentally' spray venom not only in your eyes but in the eyes of those lumbering fish's you call bodyguards." Glory said. Deathbringer gave her a 'nice work but reel it in just a little bit.' face.

"I'm sorry what?" Shark asked looking ready to fight someone.

"Take them back to the shore." Glory waved one of her wings. Several sleeping darts flow through the air at the four Seawings. She then lifted off onto her sleeping platform.

"Dam that was epic," Deathbringer said taking his place beside Glory.

"Whatever." Glory said curling up into a ball before falling asleep. Glory opened her eyes in an odd place it looked like the cave she was raised in but the walls were Blue and Purple. "What's with the hideous colour scheme?" Glory asked not expecting an answer.

"I don't know it's your dream." A familiar voice called out. Glory turned around to see her old guardian Kestrel.

"What in the three moons are you doing here?" Glory asked. She knew it was a dream and she would always remember the time she tried to kill her but seeing her old guardian was overwhelming.

 "I wanted to see how you were doing, you know just seeing if you're still a useless, lazy Rainwing and if the others have changed?" Kestrel said smoke rose from her snout.

"Mhm, Well Clay has married your daughter, Peril you know the one with the dangerous fire scales." Glory said. "I lost contact with Tsunami after she married webs son Riptide. Starflight, meet someone called Fatespeaker they've been married for two years they married a year before me and Deathbringer got married, Oh yeah, I'm married to a dangerous Nightwing assassin and I'm the Queen of both the Rain and Nightwing." Kestrel looked at her for a moment. "Oh, I almost forgot Sunny's a hybrid her fathers an animus Nightwing and her mothers the new queen of the Sandwings."

"Well, that's fun to know I only wish I could have seen all that drama." Kestrel sat down and placed her tail around her front talons. The dragonets growing up had never seen their guardian sit like that. "Imagen if I was still alive I would make a great teacher for your dragonet," Kestrel said looking at the cave wall.

"I don't have a dragonet." Glory said sitting beside Kestrel.

"Listen,  you colour full wast of space I'm a spirit I was only sent her to tell you something important and only a select few can see the dead in their dreams. anyway before you wake up tell Clay to look after Peril even if I never knew her if he hurts her I will come back and hunt his brown tail of, tell webs I said hi, congratulate Starflight on finding someone who can bear his nerdiness and tell that just because she's a hybrid doesn't excuse her for looking weird." Glory rolled her eyes even after death Kestrel never changed, well maybe a bit but still.

"We miss you Kestrel." Glory said wrapping her wings around the guardian. "And tell Dune to get his sand yellow tail down her to see me." Kestrel push Glory off of her.

"Sure now go tell that husband of you that you're pregnant."

"You know you're not very good at hinting." The last thing Glory remembered was Kestrel bringing down a talon on her tail before she woke up in the familiar heat of the Rainforest.

"Oh! Good evening Glory." Deathbringer said a huge grin on his face. "While you were asleep I had the most wonderful thought." 

"Yeah, Well hold that thought would yeh I need to tell you something important." Glory said bringing her wings in close to her.

"Sure what is it?" Glory took a deep breath before looking Deathbringer in the eyes.

"I'm pregnant." She said. Deathbringer began to laugh before seeing the look on Glory's face.

"Ss-sorry just I was going to ask you if you wanted Dragonets." Now it was Glory's turn to laugh.

"Well, this is unbelievable timing." She said wiping away a tear that had formed in her eye. "We're going to have to tell the Rainforest that we're married now."

"Well that shouldn't be too hard just tell them this 'HAY, YO, RAINFOREST YOU KNOW MY BODYGUARD WELL GUESS WHAT HIS MINE NOW AND FOREVER THATS RIGHT WE'RE MARRIED AND EXPECTING A DRAGONET!!!'" At the last word Deathbringer finally realised what he had just said. "We're expecting a Dragonet... OH, MY MOONS I'M SO TEACHING THEM HOW TO DECAPITATE A DRAGON!!!."

"First, Telling the Rainforest. Secondly, Having the egg than teaching them how to decapitate someone." Glory said brushing her wing against Deathbringers.

By the time Suntime had finished Glory was ready to tell the Rainforest about her and Deathbringer.

"Rainwings and Nightwing's." Glory and Deathbringer stood on top of a stage in the middle of the Nightwing village a sea of Black and Rainbow stood before them. "I have an announcement, Me and my partner are expecting an egg." Glory said and just as she had predicted a Rainwing raised their hand to ask a question.

"Who is your partner?" They asked Glory gave a small smile before changing her scales to a Pitch Black with scattered silver scales under her wings once she was done Glory looked almost identical to Deathbringer. A murmur of understanding ran through the crowd and several Rainbow coloured dragons lifted up and swang away to spread the news to other tribes.

"Let there be chaos among the Rainforest," Deathbringer whispered in Glory's ear. Glory smiled and nodded.