Hanging with the guys,lectures, and almost kisses.

Celeste P.O.V

Hello, my name is Celeste Lopez or mostly known as Kaitlyn from WWE. I am the younger sister of Seth Rollins or known to me as Colby Lopez. I am great friends with Joe Anoa'i, or known to all of you as Roman Reigns and Jonathan Good or Dean Ambrose. I also have a giant crush on the one and only show off Dolph Ziggler, but his real name is Nick Nemeth. I can't do anything about it though, cause the guys hate him for some reason. He is such a good guy though, he always makes me laugh when I need it and he is so amazing. "Hey Cel, you ok?" Colby asked looking at me with worry. "I am fine Colbs." I said with a smile. I love my brother, but he can be alittle over protective. Along with Joe and Jon. They are like older brothers to me also. "You sure, you seem really out of it Cel." Joe said nudging me." I am good, just thinking." I said smiling. "You wanna talk about it? Do we needa kick someones ass?" Jon asked with a serious face. I rolled my eyes. "No, you guys don't needa kick anybodys ass." I said with a slight smile. "Ok, just making sure." Jon said putting his hands up. "I'll be back. I am gonna go to the bathroom." I said standing up from the chair I was sitting in. We was sitting in catering right now doing nothing. "Ok. Don't fall." Colby said. I rolled my eyes and walked out of catering. I was looking down and wasn't paying attention to where I was going, until I collided with a hard chest. "Wow Celley, you needa be more careful." The voice of none other Nick Nemeth said.  "Haha sorry Nicky." I said laughing alittle bit. He put his head back and groaned. "Don't make me drop you Celley. You know I hate that name." He said with a smirk. He hand his arm around my waist, so I didn't fall to the ground. "You wouldn't dare." I said with a smirk. "Oh wouldn't I?" He asked with a smile. "Do it then." I said with a small smile. He dropped me and started to laugh. "Nicholas!" I yelled. "You're the one who challenged me!" He exclaimed. " I am gonna get you!." I yelled standing up. He began to run down the hall, I chased after him. He ran into catering. "NIck, come back here!" I yelled after him laughing. "Never!" He yelled back at me. I caught him and tackeled him down. We rolled around on the floor laughing, forgeting about everyone else. He ender up on top of me. "What you gonna do now?" He asked with a smirk. I smirked backand flicked him across the forehead. "Ow!" He exclaimed. "Haha, you deserve it. My butt still hurts! Get off of me to." I said laughing. "Nahh, I am comfy." He said crossing his arms over his chest with a smirk. "Niicckk. I gotta pee." I said whining. "That sucks, you shouldn't have flicked me." He said with a shrug. "Nick, I'll be nice to you for a whole week." I said begging alittle bit. He laughed. "A week? Really Celeste?" He said. He got off of me and helped me up. I flicked him again and ran out of the room laughing. "Celeste!" I heard him yell. I ran into the bathroom laughing. I did my business and washed my hands. I was about to walk out when I remembered, the guys were in catering when everything went down. Oh no, I am gonna get a lecture for sure. I sighed and prepared my self for the lecture I was gonna get. I grapped the door handle and opened the door and walked out. I walked alittle bit down the hall and saw all three of them with their arms crossed over their chest. I walked up to them. "Heeyy guys." I said trying to play cool. "What was that in catering Celeste?" Colby asked with a serious face. I sighed and looked down. "Me and Nick was just messing around guys. Come on he is my friend. I can have friends." I said. " Cel, we don't want you getting hurt." Joe said sighing. "Yeah, he is a douche." Jon said. "You guys know something? You guys are acting more like douches then he is. Now if you excuse me, I am gonna go find MY friend." I said pushing past them. I was in shock, I never do that. I usually just listen to them and go with what they say. I walked down an empty corridor and sat on some crates. "BOO!" Someone yelled and grapped my waist. I let out a scream. I heard a very familiar voice laughing. I turned and saw Nick standing there laughing his butt off. "Hmp. It's not fun Nick!" I whined. "Aww, I am sorry Celley. Can I have a hug?" He asked with his arms out strechted. I sighed, I can never stay mad at him for long. "You're lucky I can't stay mad at you." I said hugging him. "I know." He said. He started to tickle me. "N-Nick n-no." I said. "Say I am the best person in the world." He said . "N-no." I said in between laughing. He tickled me more. "Say it!" He yelled laughing along with me. "Y-you are t-the be-best person i-in the w-world." I said, barely getting it out cause I was laughing so hard. He stopped tickling me and smilied. "Now, was that so hard?" He asked with a giant smirk. I scoffed and smirked at him. I pinched his arm. "Oww!" He said rubbing his arm. "Muscle spasm." I said shrugging with a smirk. He just shook his head. "Real mature Cel." He said. "Hmp." I said crossing my arms over my chest.  I was gonna give him the silent treatment now. "So, did your brother give you a lecture?" He asked sitting on the crate next to me. I just turned away from him with a smirk. "You're not gonna last Celley, remember you can't stay made at me." He said nudging me. I just ignored him. "Cel.Cel.Cel.Cel.Celeste.Celeste.Celeste.Celley.Celley.Celley." He started. He knew I hated Family Guy and that scene. "What?!" I yelled. He just laughed. "Ugg." I said putting my head back. "You're so lucky you're my friend." I said pushing him. He hopped off the crate and stood infront of me and pulled me off the crate. "What if I wasn't your friend?" He asked looking into my eyes. "Umm." Was all I could get out. He was leaning intot he kiss me, but a voice ruined the moment. "Celeste Beryl Lopez!" I heard the voice of my older brother yell. I sighed and looked down. "Will talk later." He said kissing my cheek and walking away.  I sighed and looked at my three 'brothers' even though only one of them was techinally my brother. "What was that?" Jon said pointing to Nick,who was half way down the corridor. "That was me almost kissing him,before three nosey guys ruined it." I said crossing my arms. "Cel, we are going it to protect you."Colby said with a over exaggerated sigh. "Guys, I can protect myslef. I am not a kid anymore. I love you guys, but I am 27 years old. I can hang out with whoever I want." I said  pushing past them and walking to our locker room. I swear, sometimes they just won't let me be happy.

Authors Note: First chapter guys!! I have you all like it!