Tag team,question,threats, and a date.

Nick P.O.V

I almost kissed her, I was so close. Until her brother and his two goons came in and ruined it. But thank full me and her have a tag team match tonight. Yup, tonight was SummerSlam, our seconded biggest PPV since WrestleMania. I was by the gorila when I saw her walk up, she looked great. Even when she was in her ring attire.

                                                                                     Celeste P.O.V

I made it to the gorila where Nick was waiting for me. "Hey, Nick. I am sorry about the guys. They are alittle over protective." I said looking down. "Hey Cel, look at me." I looked up at him. "It's fine, you don't have to aplogize for them." He said with a smile. "You're amazing." I said hugging him. "I am the show off baby, of course I am amazing." He said with a teasing voice and hugged me back. I laughed. "Of course your the show off Nickey." I said with a smirk. He pulled away with a pout. "Aww I am sorry Nick." I said kissing his cheek. "You're so lucky we have a match now." He said with a smirk. Right as he said that, his music played. We walked out together and he did his little butt wriggle. We walked down the ramp and got into the ring. (Skip to the end of the match, cause I don't know what happened) AJ got involved by grapping Dolphs foot, so right as she tunred around I speared her to the ground. I looked up and saw Dolph do the Zig-Zag. I got in the ring and the ref raised our hands. "Woww!" Me and Dolph yelled. We celebrated for a few minutes then went backstage. "Great job Cel." Nick said. "You to, nice Zig-Zag." I said with a smile. "Thanks, that was a killer spear." He said with a smile. "Thanks." I said. "Hey, let me change and then I gotta ask you something, ok?" He asked looking at me. "Ok, I am gonna go change and we can meet in catering. sounds good?" I asked looking at him. "Yeah, that sounds great. See you soon Celley." He said with a smile walking away. I walked to the locker room and took a shower. After my shower I put on a long sleeved black shirt that said "Unicorns are my favorite" with dark bue skinny jeans that has ripps running down the legs. I had on a pair of black wedge boots. I put on some lip gloss, with black eye shadow, and curled my hair. I grapped my bag and left to catering. I walked in and saw Nick sitting at a table, drinking some water. I walked up behind him and shook his shoulders. "Ahh!" He yelled falling out of the chair. I was laughing so hard. "Celeste!" He whined. "Aww I am sorry Nickey." I said.  He got up. "You have five second, since you have on wedges." He said. "1...2..." He started to count and I ran out of there. I looked behind me and saw Nick chasing me. I was laughing really hard. I turned a corner and went down an empty corridor. I looked behind me and saw Nick wasn't behind me anymore. I stopped and just stood there. Someone grapped me from behind. "Ahh!" I let out a scream and saw who was it. It was Nick. "Nick, you're gonna kill me one day, I swear!" I exclaimed. "Nah, I would miss you to much." He said nudging me. I laughed alittle bit. "Sow aht was your question?" I asked looking at him with a smile. "Ohh, um. Well, Celeste I like you alot. I have liked since I first meet you, you are so beautiful and fun to be around." He said. "Nick, where is this going?" I asked. "Celeste Beryl Lopez, well you go out with me?" He asked, grapping my hands and looking at me. "Of course Nick. I've liked you for awhile to." I said with a smile. "Good, so I can do this." He said with a smile. "Do wha-" he cut me off by pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and he pushed me up against the wall. We pulled away after about fifteen minutes. "You want a ride back to the hotel?" He asked with his forehead against mine. "That would be great." I said with a smile. "Ok. Let's go." He grapped my hand and we began to walk. "Hold on, I think I forgot my phone in the locker room. I'll be right back." Nick said pecking me on the lips. "Ok, I 'll be right here." I said with a smile. He walked away and walked towards his locker room.

                                                                           Nick P.O.V

I walked into the locker room and saw my phone sitting on a bench. I was the only one in the locker room. I turned around and saw The Shield standing infront of me. "What do you guys want? I have someone waiting for me." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Whose waiting for you? My sister?" Colby asked narrowing his eyes at me. "What if she is? She is tweentty-seven years old. She can do what she want and be with whoever she wants." I said. "You're right, she just can't be with you though." Jon said with his arms crossed over his chest glaring at me. "Why is it such a big deal she is my friend? Or if we are more?" I asked looking at all of them. "Because we don't want her to get hurt because of some asshole like you." Joe said. I was about to say something, but my phone vibrated telling me I got a text. I saw the name and it was Celeste.

Celley: Hey Nickey! Where are you, I am board. :( She sent me, I smiled down at my phone and shook my head at her.

Me: I'll be there soon Celley, I just ran into someone people. Turn that frown upside down :) I sent her. "Who are you texting?" Colby asked. "None of your business. Now if you excuse me, I have a beautiful women waiting for me." I said pushing past them. "If you even think about hurting her, you are dead meat Nemeth!" Colby yelled with the other two agreeing with him. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. I was kinda mad since they can't let Cel do her own thing. She is twenty-seven, she can do what she wants. "Hey, you ok?" Celeste asked once I got to her. "Yeah, I am fine. Just tired." I said with a smile. 'Aww, I was hoping we could hang out tonight, like have a mini date, but since your tired I gues-" She started. "Hey, we can hang out. We can have like a movie night." I said putting my hands on her waist. "You sure?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck. "I am sure." I said with a smile, bending down and kissing her. She kissed back and pulled away with a smile. "Let's go show-off." She said grapping my hand and walking off. We made it to the hotel after about five minutes. "Ok, whose room do you want to have it in?" Cel asked once we got to our floor. "Umm mine?" I asked uncertain. She laughed that beautiful laugh I love. "Ok, let me change into some pajajma's then I will meet you there." She said with a smile. She kissed my cheek and she walked to her room, which was right across from mine.

                                                                                    Kaitlyn P.O.V

I changed into a Homer Simpson v-neck pajama shirt with a pair of plaid pajama pants. I grapped my phone, my charger, and my key card. I shared a room with Colby, so that is why I agreed with having the movie night at Nick's. I heard the door open and saw the guys walk in. "Hey Cel." Jon said walking in. "Hey." I said. I grapped a bag and but some clothes in it in case I feel asleep during the movie, which I probably will. I can never stay awake. "Where you going?" Colby asked. "Just to a friends for a movie night." I said. "Ok, becareful." Colby said hugging me. I hugged him back and hugged the other to. "See you guys later." I said walking towards the door. "See ya Cel." Joe said. I walked out of the room and knocked on Nick's door. He opened it with no shirt on and in a pair of plaid pajama pants. "Hey." I said with a smile. "Hey, come in." He said moving aside so I can come in. I look at the T.V and saw what was on the T.V was The Simpson Movie. There was popcorn on the coffe table with some drinks. "You're amazing." I said with a smile. "I try." He said with a smile. He sat on the couch and I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. He started the movie. After a few minutes, I fell asleep.

                                                                                  Nick P.O.V

I was about to say something, when I looked down and saw she was sleeping. I smiled down at her. I turned the T.V off and picked up Cel. I walked into my room and laid her down on the bed. I was about to walk away when I felt a tug my hand. "Lay with me?" Cel asked with her eyes half open. I smiled down at her and laid next to her, wrapping my arms around her. She snuggled closer into my chest. I kissed her head and fell asleep with the girl of my dreams in my arms.