Y/N's Diary/Journal Chapter 9

Note: I might update this later.

The next day, You were writing in your diary/journal while blushing to your when suddenly, there was a knock on your bedroom door. Y/N quickly sets the book down.

"Come in." Sonic and Knuckles walked inside.

"Hey Y/N we just came to see how you're doing and was wondering if you wanted to come hang out with us." Sonic said.

"Sorry guys but I'm gonna head out."

"Again? That's like the third time this week."

"Sorry guys. Maybe next time." Y/N got up and left the room. Sonic was about to leave when suddenly he spotted your diary/ journal on your bed and it was open.

"S/he must of forgot to put it away." Sonic thought.

Sonic smirked for a second. Right before Knuckles could leave, Sonic grabbed his shoulders and made him turn around.

"Hey Knuckles? Do you know what that is?" Sonic asked as he pointed at your diary/journal. Knuckles looked at it closely.

"It's a book?"

"No. Well...yeah but it's no ordinary book. It's Y/N's Diary/Journal."

"What's a diary/journal?"

"A diary is something that girls/boys use to write private things."

"So what's your point?"

"My point is that maybe we can find out what s/he's hiding. Maybe even find out which one of us is better."

"I don't know."

"I'll give you a cookie."

"Ok!" Sonic looked outside and saw that you were walking away outside.

Once you were gone, Sonic grabbed your diary/journal and sat down on your bed. Knuckles sat down next to him.

"Can you uh...read it to me? I can't read."

"Uh...sure." Right when Sonic opened it, Tails walked in.

"Hey guys. What are you doing?" Tails' smile faded when he saw the diary/journal in Sonic's hand.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Just checking this out."

"Bad idea Sonic. You can't just walk in here and read her private stuff."

"Oh come on. It won't hurt to read 2 pages. Besides, s/he's probably hiding something from all of us. S/he's always wondering off without telling us where."

"I don't think this is such a good idea."

"Come on Tails. Join us."

"WHAT!? No way!"

"Oh come on Tails."

"Not gonna happen."

"I'll do whatever you want for a week." Tails gave him the cold stare.

"Two weeks?" Tails sighed.

"Sonic, you can't just...." Tails was suddenly pulled down from Sonic as he opened the diary/journal.

'Dear Diary/On this day, Me and Shadow have been spending a lot of time together. I didn't expect him to spend time with me since we're in opposite teams. Soon, I expected that he was going to kill me one day like he said he would but surprisingly, he didn't.'

'Instead, he did something that totally shocked me. He...kissed me! I didn't move a muscle when I felt his lips on mine. It was a dream come true! I hope to have that feeling again someday.'

Sonic widened his eyes.

"Shadow kissed Y/N!?" Tails asked.

"Maybe this is just a prank. S/he would never kiss a villain. I'm sure that this is just all made up." Sonic turned to the next page.

'Dear Diary/On this day, Today I spent the day at home with my best friends. Unfortunately, the day didn't start out well ever since there was an explosion in Tails lab. I feel bad for Knuckles. He may not be smart sometimes but he will always be smart to me.'

'Anyways, later at night, Shadow came into my bedroom and wanted a kiss. So I gave it to him and we began to make out for a while until Sonic knocked on the door.'

'The kiss was nice until it lasted. Shadow is a very sweet guy. At least I think so. No one else knows about his friendly side. I think.'

"I still think this is actually real." Tails said.

"What's happening right now?" Knuckles asked.

"Ok. One more page. I'm telling you. This is all fake." Sonic flipped one more page.

'Dear Diary/On this day, tomorrow, Shadow is going to take me out on our very first date! I'm so excided! I hope I have something nice to wear. I'm so nervous.'

"Still think it's fake?" Tails asked.

"Seriously? What's happening?" Knuckles asked.

"I can't believe it. S/he's dating!?" Suddenly, Amy and Sticks came in the room.

"Hey guys. What are you..." Amy stopped talking when she saw your diary/journal in Sonic's hand. Amy glared at him.

"Sonic! What are you doing!?"

"Uh...nothing?" Amy snatched the diary/journal out of his hand.

"Hey!"

"You know it's rude going through somebody's private things." Amy said.

"Told you." Tails said. Amy placed your diary/ journal in your drawer.

"You're lucky that I'm not gonna say anything but next time you three might not be so lucky." Amy said as she walked away.

Sticks glared at the boys as she walked away. Sonic thought of a plan.

"Tails. Knuckles. We are going undercover."

"Oh no." Tails said as he placed his hand on his head.

Here's a sneak peak of the next Chapter:

Sonic: I thought s/he was going with Shadow.
Tails: Can we go now?
Knuckles: Uh...hi Y/N.

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Part 10. Have a nice day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️